x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

Thanks Salley. I have no idea what's happening this month and really just wish AF would come now to get back to it. I really think I may have ovulated the day I dropped my test stick holder down the toilet? (Which would have been cd20/21? I bought another cb digital ovulation kit that day but of course I ended up with a blank circle, the next day I went back to flashing Smiley's. I'm still testing and still getting the flashing Smiley's? Af is due next Thursday. I've no idea where I am now. The last 3 months I've been 27/28 day cycles. Oh well at least I get to have a drink at my Xmas party. Good luck all you ladies still waiting xxx

Hi can you put us down for 26th please we wait to test xxx

:stork:Congratulations Pink333!!! Best of luck and keep us updated. Woohooooo xxxxx

Hi girls, 6dpo today and had a strong cramp this morning and some pinchy cramps this morning. Any one else waiting to test yet? xx

Can you put me down for the29th please! Xx good luck everyone!

I'm meant to be waiting until tomorrow to test as my period would be due then. I had weird pains all night and couldn't get to sleep, a bit like period pain but nothing had happened. My boobs aren't sore though an they were the the mc pregnancy so I think I might be out this month. I really wanted to test this morning but DH said to wait 2/3 days until I'm late. Torture!

OMG congrats PB, i hope you have your sticky bean <3 xx

Cocker, highly doubt it. Not getting my hopes up. Just gonna wait ton miscarry, sounds really bad, but no point getting all happy for it just to be taken away. X

Aww sweetie, sending bigs hugs. i really do hope this is your sticky bean xxx

hi I think I am out I am due today (Tuesday) an on Sunday night there was a tiny pink smear on toilet paper then on Monday during the day there was nothing then Monday night there was a little bit more again and it has stayed but very light and nothing so far today yet and I am due to get my day 21 + 6 test results today so getting quite nervous about them but I think af is definitely here or will be by morning baby dust to you all xxx

Hi,
14 dpo and sadly got a BFN this morning... now waiting for AF to arrive tonight/tomorrow... I had spotting at 12dpo for the first time ever and nothing since then but I guess my body is playing tricks on me...
Good luck to everyone else xx

Coming back in here, can I have the 28th please? On a very short cycle this month!

Congratulations PB!! Really hope this is your sticky bean!

Keep getting negatives. Supposed to see the witch today, so we'll see. My temperature stayed up today, but I guess it doesn't always shoot down right away when period is due.

List is updated ladies!

Peanut I don't blame you for having doubts, keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a sticky bean, you certainly deserve it. :hug:

Best of luck to the ladies still waiting to test! :cheer:

Can you pop me down for the 25th &#55357;&#56904;&#55357;&#56904; first month for baby number 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back