***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

ok well after a scan, im a definate bfn, back on the agnus castus so just waiting for dear af to show up!
Congratulations for all those bfp's and hugs to all those the blooming witch got!
I will have to get myself on the march thread as soon as my body starts to play ball again!
xxx

awe sorry cycles are playing p hun. yeh get onto my march thread hun and il pop u down. hope the ac kick starts ur cycles again xxx

Hi girls, well looks like Have 4 more BFP's to add to the thread (i like that ur all keeping me nice and busy). so we have ......
Fresh got her b after 2 yrs ttc....
Twinkles is approx 6 weeks pregnant after testing on holiday.....
Water_Melon after 7 months ttc.....
and Spinneygirl

On behalf of all the girls on here congratulations girls...and congrats again to all the other girls that got their bfps this month too.

Our total is now a massive
27 BFP's!!!
23 witches
and 2 BFN's

So unless we have a flurry of witches in the next 2 days it looks like the bfp has won!!!! OMG!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Can u move my BFP to 23rd please lovely, I tested a week ago but managed to keep of pf while on holidays!!xx

Congrats to all the BFP's. What an amazing month!

I'm going to have to let the team down though - period is going to start any time (I have been having my usual spotting since yesterday)

I'm so pissed off :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to all the BFP's. What an amazing month!

I'm going to have to let the team down though - period is going to start any time (I have been having my usual spotting since yesterday)

I'm so pissed off :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

awe hun im sorry witch is moving her stuff in a box at a time.
FX for your next cycle tho hunny
(i wont put u down as a witch tho until ur full flow)

lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bellarina I just love your avatar. Makes me smile, so cute! Lol xxx

Awe thank u hun! Thats my minature jack russell bella (hense my name lol). Shes my baby xxx

Sorry the witch got u carnatt, fx for Feb xx

Still not got AF proper (48 hours of spotting later) but it's pretty safe to say I am out if you are rounding up the Jan thread?

xxxxxxxxxx

Still not got AF proper (48 hours of spotting later) but it's pretty safe to say I am out if you are rounding up the Jan thread?

xxxxxxxxxx

BOOOO! ok il pop u down that evil witch got you hun (but im doing it unhappily) xxxxx

BOOOO! ok il pop u down that evil witch got you hun (but im doing it unhappily) xxxxx

It's OK sweetie, as long as she hurries up and gets me! I've got blood tests and scan to book!

xxxxxxx

hope it all works out for you hun with the tests and in that case i hope she shifts her ass so u can get ur bloods done before weekend hits us xxxx

im going to do a final tally tomorro morning as jan will be officially over then :) but yes an excellent month for bfps. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back