x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

Hmm not sure if I have a squinter or not! Used my last test as a habit, it had a tiny indent at the top but I think I can also see a line, now ran out of bloody tests, typical, need to wait til tomorrow to try and get a better one, was using the Internet cheapies. Line spotters welcome, I made a thread on 'am I pregnant'

I just about waited until AF was due and got a BFP today.
Fingers crossed it's not another chemical.

Good luck everyone waiting to test.

Xx

Congratulations Elspeth! :yay:

Last edited:
Well I will hold my breath for a little longer but fx that this one will be my rainbow baby. I have everything crossed right now x

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 37
Congrats Elspeth and xAngelx! Fantastic news!! I tested this morning at 9dpo. - little early and got a negative but like ClaireDoll I saw a tiny indent at the top of the window. I'm going to try my best to hold out until Saturday and test again.

Thanks. Still trying not to get excited as my last pregnancy ended at 6+5 but didn't find out until 8 weeks so fx this one is a little healthy sticky bean. Congrats Elspeth and baby dust and fx to those still to test xx

Congratulations Elspeth and xAngelx!!

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind a new name adding to the list.
Me and my partner have been TTC, and we have a 4 year old little boy...hopefully December 14th will bring some nice news :)

Last edited:
The witch arrived early this month so I'm out
Good luck to all you ladies

The witch arrived this morning so I'm out this month...good luck to everyone still to test x

Aww sorry AF arrived for you Becks1981 & Sk8erzeh, hope next month is a lucky one.

Babydust to everyone xxx

Hope its not too late to be added.. could I be added for the 12th please. Not holding out much hope for this month but fingers crossed! Good Luck to those left to test! Congrats to those lucky ladies with a BFP! hope its super sticky for you! and Good luck to those who Aunty from redhil came to visit! heres to the next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back