x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

Can you put me for the 5th please. I'm on CD2 or month 2 TTC baby #3 after a MC in Aug. Can I ask you ladies something kinda confused. My first AF after the MC was very heavy and painful but had no clots. As I said I'm on CD2 and passing clots about the size of a 50p. Have any of you experienced this?xx

After my mcs, I usually had clots for a number of periods after. (Mine were never that big, apart from when I actually miscarried and bigger) Id go see your gp just incase tho xx

Ok ladies, I'm going to be away until November 20th. OH and I are going to Aruba! His birthday is the 19th so this is how we're celebrating. :) If there's any new additions to the list while I'm away I can assure you I'll get you added as soon as I get back home. Have a wonderful week!

Please put me down for December 14th <3
Hopefully I get to surprise Hubby for Christmas :D

Thanks for hosting the December thread, did a test this morning and it was negative so waiting for AF to arrive now. To cheer me up and focus on something positive, please could you put me down for December 17th? Thanks :)

Hey girls! not 100% with my cycles being all over the place but put me down for the 17th of December! hubby finally joined the OPK band wagon so fingers crossed and baby dust to all :D xxx

I'm still waiting on this month's positive opk :( on CD17 atm with an LP of 10-11 days and a max cycle so far of 33 days, so I can go right up to CD23. I just hate waiting!

This will be my first month back trying to convince our second! Can I be put down for the 13th please x

Morning ladies :wave: how is everyone?

I got an almost positive opk yesterday so expecting a positive today which puts me on a 30-32 day cycle depending on when af decides to arrive. Anyone else feel like this cycle is draaaaaaaging?

Morning hun well I think I am about 4/5dpo and it feels like the longest month ever

So it turned out to be a chemical for me this month so onto December I go. Please can I be put down for the 20th. Absolutely not going to test early ever again. Lesson learnt. X

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Sunnydays, hoping this month is your month!

1dpo for me today. Pretty sure we haven't caught this month which is a shame but hey ho. Best of luck to everyone else!

hi can I have the 20th please goo luck to everyone and hopefully December will be the lucky month for everyone xxx

Sorry to hear about the chemical.
I had a chemical pregnancy this month, so I'm really hoping I can be pregnant in December and susrpise hubby for Christmas! That would be so magical :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back