where to meet south wales

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey everyone.. so far kelsey and i have come up with folly farm and margam park for the meet and woud like some further suggestions please

and who wants to come.. we want to do it in school holiday time so people dont have to worry about schhol runs etc

ive voted margam park as its closer for me :D xxxxx

midna said:
that crazy railway with the stupidly long name :D

That's North Wales :lol: if the meet is there i can come lol

Too far to come all way down south tho :(

After weighing it up i'm thinking margam park but might change my mind lol

Nicola g said:
midna said:
that crazy railway with the stupidly long name :D

That's North Wales :lol: if the meet is there i can come lol

Too far to come all way down south tho :(

me too way to far for me :( cant we do somethin near north wales or in the middle somewhere ?? this is the problem we had last year :cry: :cry: so for now i have voted for "other"

ur a funny fker.. lol

i figure north wales gals wont come to the south and south wales gals wont go up north..e ven meeting int eh middles a fair trek for all.. so perhaps a north and south meet seperate might be the best way to go.. and obviously if people want to go up or down then they can??

can people give suggestions other rthan midna then.. coz if its up to ehr we will meet in IOW in her crow and slowworm infested garden..

There's always porthcawl, barry, roath park gardens - places like that

I'm struggling using my brain now lol

As for a date, would people prefer weekend or weekday?

lisa&alex said:
can people give suggestions other rthan midna then.. coz if its up to ehr we will meet in IOW in her crow and slowworm infested garden..

I guess that would be an experience :think: :twisted:

I'll have a chat to GGG regarding the meet :)

ooh ooh porthcawl porthcawl...just a stones throw away :)...better still rhondda heritage park. My doorstep :D

btw mid what does IOW stand for, always wondered but was too shy to ask

I LOVE FOLLY FARM!!!!

I'll be there at the end of this month :D

i think we might need to go somewhere wehre the kids will be entertained easily lol. as im thinking there will be quite a few at different ages..i think going to the beach might have its down points... what if its raining.. so far follyfarms my fav as atleast you can still go and really enjoy it even if its raining.. margam park might be a big crap if its raining..st fagons can be done in the rain.. thats if its still around..

fk me.. i wish penscynor wildlife park was still open.. lol.. anyone remember that! - jsut looked on google and its got links saying that its open??!! is that true??!! id really like to go to longlete this year to.. i know its not in wales but i wanna go lol..

Iwas only talking about penscynnor to my mum yesterday, i remember going there as a child - it was great

are you going to FF ona school trip or something urch?

Well i think this is a fab idea. I voted for Margam Park as it the only one i know how to get too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back