Wales meet anyone? POLL ADDED

the monday would be good for me...im only on line tonight now girls but if we dont decide tonight tezzy will update me. are we going to book it so we can have the wholw place to our selves because i reckon it will be very very very busy otherwise :?

ad as we have lots of little ones i think it may be safer as well. but id need a date so i can ring them and let u all know via tezzy. and info would be helpful before my comp goes 2mrw morning :hug:

ill let you know what plans we make rhian x

Any day over the bank hol weekend good for me as I will be off work :lol:

Sorry pretty slow with this thread. Anytime is fine by me, but I have to know a couple of weeks in advance is possible :)

right well im off now as computer going to be repaired in th morning and not sure how long for so any updates i will get from tezzy. could u all decide asap if u want me to book the fun centre so we have not got to fight through loads of hyporactive kids as it will be very busy on bank holiday if we dont book. please decide and give dates so tezzy cn tect them to me - bye for now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

only just got back from my hols so only just saw this thread :D not sure i could do north wales though its just too far :( christopher will only be 5 months 6 hours on a train will be too much for him :( ive voted for south wales but could try and make mid wales xxxxxxx

hi i just thought id give an input i wont be coming to the meet if its in the fun centre as i dont like it and there isnt much point for emma as she cant crawl around. but anyway thought id mention that there are a lot of buses that go from bangor to dolgellau which is in mid wales ish lol and then its not too far to aberystwyth, i would probs come to one in mid wales. but have fun anyways :) oh by the way bank holidays are usually quite busy on roads and public transport which could make it difficult especially with prams :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cant do bank holiday now im afraid, OH usually works bank holidays but he's managed to get this one off to have some quality time together - couldnt exactly say I already had plans.....sorry :oops:

Maybe the first weekend in september instead?

If I can persuade thos in north wales to come to mid-wales instead that would be better to be honest as I dont really want to spend 5/6 hours driving in one day.

Sept would prob be better, as time is flying by....

Any ideas for venue for mid wales anyone????

if it was a nice day aberystwyth castle and promenade is nice. i can only think of outdoorsy things sorry :roll:

Mid wales would be better for me also.

Am looking on a few websites ...will let you know what I find :)

zoe wud u be ok to give a lift if i can meet you somewhere up north coz i dont drive and wudnt b able to come oterwise

tezzy said:
zoe wud u be ok to give a lift if i can meet you somewhere up north coz i dont drive and wudnt b able to come oterwise

No probs :hug: :hug:

Any ideas yet? I did have a look on a few aberw' websites but couldnt really find anything :(

I think we should put this idea on hold and maybe try and organise something bigger for next summer, with the weather being so unreliable and time slipping by...what do you think?

I'll unsticky this for now.

id still be up for a meet up north if anybody fancies just a small meet with just a few of us, zoe would you fancy it?

even just a shopping day in chester or something?

:wave:

Next spring/summer would be good for me, this year is kinda chocca already and I only get 1 weekend off in 3 so I couldn't really commit to anything sorry.

Trig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back