*Liverpool Meet* Tuesday 26th August*WOO HOO ALL BOOKED!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
AUGUST 13th UPDATE

Right well I just spoke to the Manager at the pub. He has reserved us the eating area all around the wacky warehouse / play zone bit so mummies with older children can eat and chat in peace and be able to keep an eye on their LO's.
Also, there is no minimum age for the children for those who have asked me that. Thats also good cos if its not too busy we may be able to put the babies in the soft play for a min and take some lovely pics! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We can just order food when we get there. Kids meals are £2.99 or £3.50 with desert and there are offers on for adults too. There is also an outdoor play area IF the weather is nice but Im not holding my breath!!!!!

WOO WOO! Im very excited now!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to meet you all!!
:dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

NEW POLL AUGUST 5th

Just arranging a time for us all to meet as First Baby White helpfully pointed out to me we dont have a time as yet! Duh! Sorry guys, preggo brain ahoy!

Anyway, the couple of meets I have been to have all started at 12 and I personally think this is a good time as we can avoid the morning and evening rush hour traffic.

If this is not ok then please choose the no option and post with what time you would prefer.

Cheers!

Ok as promised a list of people who are coming on the 26th..i have done 2 lists, one definite and one potential..if anyone has changed to a potential or a definite or cannot come now for whatever reason can you let me know please so i can keep the list updated.
Obviously as well if anyone else wants to come along then let me know and I will add you to the list! :D
Also, Im sorry but I dont know the ages of everyones children so if there are any toddlers who will want a childrens meal and can use the wacky warehouse facilities please PM me with the details so I can speak to the pub in advance. Cheers! :cheer: :cheer:

Definites
Jen&James
First Baby White
*Star*
Kimbo
Clarey
Rubys Mummy
Lozzi
LFC_Sarah
Pilkers
Happy Chick
Rachie29
Debecca
Beanie
Minxy
Claredoran
Jodie Honey and sister
Red_Fairy

Potential
Trixipaws
Vix
Welshpolly
Kelsey
Minime
Rachel
samandbump

Update 23rd June

OK well everyone seems to favour the 26th August so we will go with that!

Still favouring the Otterspool Pub. It has indoors and outdoors play areas for those of you with kids old enough to go play, and its in a lovely part of Liverpool with views of the Mersey and parks etc all around if we fancy a walk. But its also v close to city centre if anyone wants a nosey round there after too.

The address and map is on this link

http://www.ukpubfinder.com/pub/36396

As I say, if anyone can think of somewhere better please let me know! Im open to suggestions!

*UPDATE 22nd June*
There are about 12 or so of us interested so far and a couple of girls have stipulated a Tuesday so I have listed a few dates in August. Figured this will be a good month cos hopefully the sun will still be shining but its far enough away for some of you to be able to book leave if need be.

If you can choose your favoured date and we can go with the majority...

Also, if any of you have any ideas for location please PM me. I am initially thinking of the pub on the front in Otterspool as its very child friendly (has a Wacky Warehouse) and would be lovely if its a nice day plus easy to get to.

If anyone has any objections to this, again please PM me!

I have been to the Manchester one and the York one but it would be nice to meet my local PF friends!

Anyone up for a meet in the Pool???

We are looking at July / August for a meet...are there any weeks that people are away on holiday and therefore cant do?

Hi Jen,

I would, I am Warrington so Liverpool would be fine, there are quite a few of us on here from warrington.

cool!

well if enough people respond to this maybe the Mods could make it a sticky and then we can sort when and where we want to meet?

ok, I will keep an eye on the post. I am excited now I missed the Manchester meet because I was still working :)

Yep I'm interested!
I'm only an hour away.
I don't start maternity leave until the middle of August, so apart from a week in July when I'm off for Benjamin's birthday I could only meet on Tuesday's or Saturdays.

we will come - i can do anytime really, its only 50 minutes away

Me and Eva will come!! Cant do Fridays as we have swimming lessons (!)
How exciting! We missed the manc meet cos Eva was only a couple of weeks, would be great to meet some local pf ers! :cheer:

We will come!!!!!!!!

I work full time, so weekends are best for me but with enough notice, I could get a week day off :D xxx

Arrr ill come too :)

Ive never been a forum member like this b4 though so never been to any meets

i voted 26th
dont know why though :lol: :lol:
but i think 12th august is a bit too close to the birmingham meet on 8th august so that may put some people off

I dont mind any date to be honest, I should of definately popped by then and I dont mind the location just as long as you send me directions as I get lost going to the shops ha ha :)

Is the Tuesday 26th the one after Bank Holiday?

I might be able to wing that............ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back