london meet (south)

looks like it!

still if there is going to be londonish one then i might still go cos i want to see Emilia and i think urchin might be going too.

so please dont make them the same day ok? 8)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i can go to either it just depends onthe date. i thinkthat if the london one is on the 20 october then it should be okay for me.

Em78 said:
still if there is going to be londonish one then i might still go cos i want to see Emilia and i think urchin might be going too.

Oh shucks.... I'm blushing now!! :oops: :D That's nice to hear!

I've been putting DH under pressure this afternoon, but it looks like I have to wait until next week to book my flights. Philippa might take time off school and come too.
Can you lot give me a week or so to let you know of dates?

Sorry for being stick in the mud!! :wave:

Emilia xx

I'd like to come along but I really don't fancy taking Jamie on the tube. It scares the living daylights out of me :shock:

How about we all meet at Gatwick airport???? then everyone can get a train, drive or a plane. Most of you have private jets, right? :wink:

nicki said:
I'd like to come along but I really don't fancy taking Jamie on the tube. It scares the living daylights out of me :shock:

How about we all meet at Gatwick airport???? then everyone can get a train, drive or a plane. Most of you have private jets, right? :wink:

Nicki you know mine is in for repair at the mo - not going to be ready for months! and the damn pilot is sick again! will have to get a train like all the commoners :fib:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh good grief, you lot. Ok then i'll pick you all up on the way. Please ensure you prepare your landing strips for my arrival. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back