*Liverpool Meet* Tuesday 26th August*WOO HOO ALL BOOKED!!!

beanie said:
I am coming, found the sat nav (Seren had hidden it in a bag) but am getting scared about the drive. Is there parking near by??

Parking in the pub and all around chick
:hug:

im really sorry but i cant come...

im at hozy having my MRI on my wonky knee at 11am and if their time keeping is anything like the actual knee clinic i wont be out of there till nearer 1.....

really wish i cud have come :( but i proper need to find out whats wrong with the old knee

get loaaaaaads of piccys ladies.. hope you have a great day!

aw no lozzi!
i was looking forward to meeting you!!

but that reminds me to dig out my camera! hope they don't keep you waiting too long at the hospital

:( i'm so jealous.

:) hope you have a good time- can't wait for pics! xxxx

just home now, so it would have been 2ish before i got there...

hope ur all having a good time ladies!!!

Hi girls, I'm really sorry we havent made it to the meet, :( I'm so gutted but just having a bad few days with Eva not sleeping much and making a huge fuss when I try and feed her during the day. I didnt want to meet you all while feeling so crappy and stressed out, and Eva's pretty grumpy too lol, what a pair :roll: :D

Hope you are all having a lovely time, and hopefully we will make it to the next one :hug:

I had a lovely time - thankyou l0oads Jen

Sorry i didnt speak to many of you - it was so packed and im actually really shy dispite the hair lmao. To those i did :wave: :wave: Luuurrrvvvely meeting you!!
Hannah had a brilliant time!

will post my pics up probably tomorrow as im off out now!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

Just Back, I had a great time and it was lovely to meet all of you, sorry if I didnt speak to you all as Red Fairy said I am also shy till you get to know me :twisted: ha ha.

Thanks Jen for organising it and lets do it again soon!!

am back - it took a lot less time coming back then it did going, an hour and 40 mins ended up taking 3 hours :wall: . I had a great time, was so good to meet everyone,though am sorry I didn't chat to others more, late entrance/toddler who wouldn'tgo for a wee then wet herself/baby needed feeding and bum changing/me needing food/toddler then demanding to play outside etc etc

Lovely to meet everyone

Sorry i didnt talk loads to all of you.. :)

Had a great time everyone-it was so lovely to see you all! If we could all of moved into the indoor play area where Ruby insisted on spending most of her time, then we could of chatted more :lol:

Loading my piccies now.......

Where we putting piccies? In here/new thread or in picture section?? xxx

I had a lovely time meeting you all and your beautiful children :)

I somehow managed the urge to steal Callum and sneak him home in my pocket! :lol: I got to hold some gorgeous babies so it was all good. :cheer:

we had a great time too!

was really good to put names to faces etc! damn traffic jam on the way there though!!!

thankfully made it home in one piece, but with both boys asleep they were not in a good mood when they got woken up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back