*Liverpool Meet* Tuesday 26th August*WOO HOO ALL BOOKED!!!

Haylii&&Mia said:
o no looks like im going to be there :twisted: :twisted:

thats if there is room for me??? :D

wahooo!!!!!!! :cheer: Loved meerting you at Manchester, and cant wait to see how much the beautiful Maii has grown xxx

Haylii&&Mia said:

wahooo!!!!!!! :cheer: Loved meerting you at Manchester, and cant wait to see how much the beautiful Maii has grown xxx

I am coming, found the sat nav (Seren had hidden it in a bag) but am getting scared about the drive. Is there parking near by??

Rubys mummy said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":adgdw6xv]o no looks like im going to be there :twisted: :twisted:

wahooo!!!!!!! :cheer: Loved meerting you at Manchester, and cant wait to see how much the beautiful Maii has grown xxx[/quote:adgdw6xv]

o well il post it again :)

i feel all special now hehe and just to warn you that if ruby brings her upsy daisy plate then mia might try to steal it hehe she loves her!!!

she'l be the cheeky one in the upsy daisy top hehe!!

EXCITED!!!!

beanie said:
I am coming, found the sat nav (Seren had hidden it in a bag) but am getting scared about the drive. Is there parking near by??

Parking in the pub and all around chick
:hug:

im really sorry but i cant come...

im at hozy having my MRI on my wonky knee at 11am and if their time keeping is anything like the actual knee clinic i wont be out of there till nearer 1.....

really wish i cud have come :( but i proper need to find out whats wrong with the old knee

get loaaaaaads of piccys ladies.. hope you have a great day!

aw no lozzi!
i was looking forward to meeting you!!

but that reminds me to dig out my camera! hope they don't keep you waiting too long at the hospital

:( i'm so jealous.

:) hope you have a good time- can't wait for pics! xxxx

OH MY GOD I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED.... but very very scared too.

Have written myself directions it doesn't look too hard from the M6/M62 but I'm petrified of getting lost. Can anyone (ANYONE AT ALL) who is coming and reads this text me their number so that I have someone to call if I get lost please? I will try my best not to get lost but I'm scared of ending up in some dodgy area with Flod in the car!!!! :rotfl:

See y'all tomorrow! Flod will be the Lady in Red courtesy of Suzie and Faith and I think I will be wearing a turquoise hoody thing. My glasses are pretty distinctive though. I might even bung on some makeup depending on how much time I leave myself. Aiming to leave at 9.30am and feed Flod at a services.

i really should look at getting directions to get there too!!!

its about an hour away from me im thinking, debecca, i guess you'll be coming straight down the m6 past where i come on. would it be useful to meet at the services your going to stop at and then drive into liverpool together?? where you thinking of stopping at charnock richard?

First Baby White said:
I am going to apologise now as Harry seems to have developed bad colic and is crying alot of the time so might not stay for long as dont wanna ruin everyones day by Harry constantly crying :D
Oh by the way I am Sarah!!!

Give him rooibos tea love (redbush tea, tick tock etc) Works a treat ;)

http://www.newlands.ca/Rooibos%20and%20Children.htm

google rooibos+colic :)

I'll bring you a few bags

just to say that if anyone wants my mobile please PM me.

I did create another thread for it but i think its got lost cos no one responded. <sniff>
:lol:

We are still planning to come but might be nearer 1pm before we get there, got a few things to do in the morning that I was gonna do today, forgot it was a bank hol, that would NEVER have happened when I was working lol :rotfl:
save us a space :D

Haylii&&Mia said:

Haylii&&Mia said:

Rubys mummy said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":adgdw6xv]o no looks like im going to be there :twisted: :twisted:

wahooo!!!!!!! :cheer: Loved meerting you at Manchester, and cant wait to see how much the beautiful Maii has grown xxx[/quote:adgdw6xv]

o well il post it again :)

i feel all special now hehe and just to warn you that if ruby brings her upsy daisy plate then mia might try to steal it hehe she loves her!!!

she'l be the cheeky one in the upsy daisy top hehe!!

EXCITED!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back