Wales meet anyone? POLL ADDED

dont know if we have decided on where exactly in north wales we have decided to have the meet yet but heres a few suggeestions of places around here we have :

a big inddor play well "fun centre" this is brill and if we all chip in and book private hire we get food as well - has a baby soft ball play area too ive been with uni as an adult party and OMFG had the time of my life here have a peep
http://www.thefuncentre.co.uk/frameset/ ... meset.html

or..

http://www.welshmountainzoo.org

or...
we have conwy castle and penrhyn castle but not sure if they hace websites both are good days out

but i so so prefer the funcentre :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooooo oooo just thought that if we have the meet in the fun centre with all the birthdays around the time we have the meet we could a party (thats if we booked it so we could have the whole place just to our selves as i mentioned above they do buffets and if there are b-days they get a cake !!!!!!!

so what does everybody think ? any other suggestions ?

I definitely would love to but work most weekends (inc this b.hol) so highly unlikely I can.

Will tag myself onto next one and want to see lots of pics please.
x

i like the idea of the welsh mountain zoo... i dont think its by a train station though?

So can I put your name down SSS? 8)

The fun centre sounds good, but so does the mountain zoo, though if its not near any train station that could be an issue, perhaps someone who knows the area could check?

I think realistically we are going to have go somewhere that isnt very open to the elements as the weather could be pants :)

the fun centre is in caernarfon and the nearest train station is where i live in bangor most trains eg - from chester come direct to bangor then caernarfon is about a ten min bus ride and the bus stops right out side bangor station and will drop us off over the road from the fun centre.

i live a ten min walk from the train station in bangor so if we did choose the fun centre which would be fab beause us mums get to go and play as well :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: then i couyld come and meet u all so we could get on the bus together then everybody gets there okay.

there isnt a station near the welsh mountian zoo well there is its colwyn bay station but the zoo is a fair way from the station and i dont think the weather is going to be to good which is why i recommended the fun centre :rotfl: :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Ok cool, fun centre it is then :dance:

I dont have time right now but later today I'll update the first post with all the details :)

ohhh ohhh nice one GGG it would be best if we booked it i think may be cheaper as well and we wouldnt have other kids to fight with if u want i could ring them and find out how much it would cost. ?

If you could find out prices for unbooked that would be great, I want to leave it open for more people to come as there may be some that havnt seen this thread yet, would be a shame if we had to say to someone no you cant come its already booked :cry:

id need to know what day we are thinking of going ??

Can someone show me on a map where you are thinking of meeting so i can look at distances?

okay i have spoken to the fun centre and here are the prices

£4.00 for children under 3
£4.99 for 3 and over
£2.00 per adult

if we book they will give discount if we have 20 or more children :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

just asked them a few more questions by e-mail will give u more in for when in hear from them :cheer: :hug:

£4.00!! sorry i think thats really expensive considering rhys isnt gonna be 'playing' as hes only 7 months!

they do have a baby soft play area where they can crawl and play in safety if tht helps tezzy

shouldnt it be the older the children the more it is,

thats how it works here!

glitzyglamgirl said:
So can I put your name down SSS? 8)

The fun centre sounds good, but so does the mountain zoo, though if its not near any train station that could be an issue, perhaps someone who knows the area could check?

I think realistically we are going to have go somewhere that isnt very open to the elements as the weather could be pants :)

still dont know where wales is lmao.. how long would it take to drive/bus/tran etc

i wanna come though its a case if we can afford it :think:

ol im more than willing to pay since its a meet. im not gonna say 'oh im not coming now!' lol

i just thought it was expensive! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back