london meet (south)

davina said:
if its in the school half term i will be there.

It's not in Mason's half term so not sure if I'll be able to make it after all.

I'd be nervous going into central London anyway if that's where it is.

The tubes are so easy and cool! Are you guys just scared of possible attacks? Where else can we meet?

Emilia xx

Em78 said:
where in uk will you be staying emilia?

I'm going up to Scotland first to see family and friends then down to London. Hope to stay with friend in Twickenham.

I can't wait, but must admit, all this terrorist talk is spoiling it and making me edgy!! Grrrrrr

Emilia xx

What are the best dates for everyone? emilia when are you down again? if it doesnt involve the tubes then it will be ok for me to come! urchin if its a date where you can come that would be brilliant and you too davina.!!! :D

I'll be around in London between the 18th - 23rd October. Don't worry too much about me though - make your plans and I'll see what I can do. No doubt I will meet up with some of you at the baby show.

Just make a date and I'll do my best!

Emilia xx

emilia said:
The tubes are so easy and cool! Are you guys just scared of possible attacks? Where else can we meet?

Emilia xx

emilia how long has it been since you have been on the tube :shock: last time i was on there i had some woman decide to push beths buggy into my stomach i must have been about 8months pregnant and then she started shouting at kurt coz he lost his balance and trod on her foot :x i nearly knocked the old bag out my mate had to drag me away :lol:

i will be there as long as its not too far away :D
emilia im hoping to get to the baby show too :D

as long as i know wen it should be ok not to keen on underground as scared of esculators

bubble_dreamer said:
emilia said:

Emilia xx

emilia how long has it been since you have been on the tube :shock: last time i was on there i had some woman decide to push beths buggy into my stomach i must have been about 8months pregnant and then she started shouting at kurt coz he lost his balance and trod on her foot :x i nearly knocked the old bag out my mate had to drag me away :lol:

i will be there as long as its not too far away :D
emilia im hoping to get to the baby show too :D

I was there last year. I know that there are always people pushing and being plain rude. I guess the best bet would be to use the busses anyway. I don't mind any London transport... I guess it's because here in SA, public transport really is non-exsistant.

Would be great to meet you - DH is trying very hard to discourage me from visiting London. So far, I'm coming. :cheer:

Emilia xx

i cant take holiday fromwork, i have to take it when the kids do as i will be working in a school then :D let me have a look at the map book and i will see about the outskirts of london. what sort of area would be best for all. i like brighton but thats because i live near there :lol: :lol: and i know its too far for most. but i'm trying to think about the outskirts//

emilia said:
I was there last year. I know that there are always people pushing and being plain rude. I guess the best bet would be to use the busses anyway. I don't mind any London transport... I guess it's because here in SA, public transport really is non-exsistant.

Would be great to meet you - DH is trying very hard to discourage me from visiting London. So far, I'm coming. :cheer:

Emilia xx

i dont mind any of the transport in london neither i think thats coz i have got used to it though :rotfl:
dont let DH discourage you from coming you have to come we all want to meet you!

Could we create a list to find out where everyone is that wants to come and then try and find somewhere central to them all? Just thinking it might be a bit easier :think:

Davina i loooove brighton too :lol: il have to let you know when i next go down there ;)

Davina we could do a mini meet at brighton one day? me, nicki and duds have all met up in horhsam so would be nice to see if anyone else from this far south could come to brighton. where abouts is layla? i cant thinknow :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i live in south wales hun, so its really out of the way from anywhere.

i have family in reading and slough so i was kind of hopeing teh meet would be close to those areas rather than right in london

xxx

im about 3hrs away if its london but my o/h wont let me travel on the tubes so it would have to be on the outskirts so any ideas? id love to meet with you all :D

what about windsor? outskirts of lonon, still nice and green - loads of parks etc?

saying that i cant get there without a lift :lol: so tell me to shush if ts a silly idea! (am hoping duds or Nicki will be going too so i can grab a lift!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Windsor would be perfect for me!!!

is that to far for everyone else tho?

xxx

thats what gave me the idea Layla - you said reading and i now its not far from there!

dont know about the girls coming from the east coast though? :? so tricky isnt it?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it might be to far for them :(

but id be up for a mini meet there! :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member