london meet (south)

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hey girls as there is a birmingham meet and we cant all go as its to far etc i was wondering if neone would be interested in doing a meet say in london or somwhere??

Still too far from me, hope you have a good time though :D

When are you thinking of? I'll be in London end Sept or beginning Oct! Haven't got a date yet.

Emilia xx

emilia said:
When are you thinking of? I'll be in London end Sept or beginning Oct! Haven't got a date yet.

Emilia xx

Hey no fair! I want you at our meet too!

By the way Emilia I'll be in SA for 2 weeks in December :)

urchin said:
emilia said:

Emilia xx

Hey no fair! I want you at our meet too!

By the way Emilia I'll be in SA for 2 weeks in December :)

YAY :cheer: :cheer: We will have to meet up... hopefully you'll spend some of the time here in our beautiful mother-city!! You can all stay over for a couple of nights if you want.... will make some room especially for you!! :D

I had plans to surprise you all at the Birmingham meet, but sadly, I can only come over later.... sorry! :hug:

Emilia xx

i might be up for that sarah, depends on where in London tho.

xxx

maybe the out skirts of london would be better?

i dont really want to take Coby in to london, way to busy and dirty

xx

If it was london my train would go to liverpool street station is anywhere around there ok? I dont mind either way though.

mine would be the same train as flossy is ne wher e nice on outskirts/ easy to get to ?

Hyde Park has a seriously cool park for little ones and older children. A favourite of mine....

Flossy, great idea - must just add, that place becomes very busy. Very touristy and might just be a wee bit hectic with little ones and prams.

Will keep thinking - most of the parks in London are great. Nice and clean anyway without any hazzards!

*think think think*
Emilia xx

I'd try and get there, I love London and Seren can get to see it too. Will have to see how things are nearer the time. Kina could you make a London visit?

I'm going to the birmingham visit, but would still love to come to the london meet-up, so long as it was reasonably accessible.

Izzyx

come on then sarah, where we meeting :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111