***VITAL MEET INFORMATION***

Urchin

Reaction score
sorry to make yet another thread on this, but last year I spend a lot of time directing people in and this year I wanna be chatting a bit more.

Right.

On arrival at the park, go over the bridge and enter the park itself.
You will see duckponds, the Meet will take place BEHIND them, so you will need to take a path between the ponds. There are trees running all along the back of the park, the bandstand is just in front of them, near the toliets and on the same path as the tearoom.

If you look at this map

smaller-map.gif

you will see I have highlighted parking and the bandstand and tearoom.

The forecast is good so we will be meeting at the BANDSTAND,This is what it looks like

L216854.jpg

if it's really wet, we will be in the TEAROOM, it's on the same path as the bandstand, about 200m away, this is what it looks like:

tearoom.jpg

FOR LATECOMERS: if it's sunny we will be picnicing in front of the bandstand, so we'll be easy to find, if its wet we'll stay in the tearoom.

PLEASE everyone look at the map! Print it if you can! After you enter the park it is still about a 5-10 minute walk, as long as you head toward the back of the park you should be OK, but there are MAPS about, so PLEASE try to find us before calling me!

Read & Understood :wink:
Will print tomorrow too 8)

im gonna ring urchin all the time hehe
see how long it takes me to annoy her :rotfl:
only jokin lol i shall take note and try not to get lost

yes boss! :D

havent got a printer... that works, or that i have a lead for :roll:

so if i get lost i shall follow people with prams, im sure eventually we'll find ya ;) hahahah :D

And i can promise ya i wont ring ya urchin, i dont have your number!!! ;) hahah

I would print but no ink :doh: but we'll find ya, i have a few girls numbers so if we cant lol.. i'll give them a buzz :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back