TTC Weight loss thread :)

Well done PeanutButter
Enjoy your meal today and don't worry, we can all enjoy a treat now and again ...I just need to do it less often!!!
I'm at work and really craving something sweet, ive cut out most sugar in my diet and I'm feeling the effects, I used to have 2 sugars in my coffee plus biscuits and chocolate at lunch/snack times

Today's food

Breakfast- Porridge with honey
Lunch -Half a feta, sweet potato and veg ommlette with spinach salad

Snacks - banana & an orange

Drinks- 2 nettle teas
1 coffee no sugar
1 bottle of water

Exercise - 60 squats

how's everyone doing?

xxxxx
Have you tried drinking tea like green tea or peppermint tea, this usually takes away my sugar cravings, peppermint works better, its amazing lol! xx

Last edited:
Ive been in at the chocolates.

Not doing terribly good at this - mainly trying to stick to water. Which Im doing.

Not had a drop of coke since Christmas time.

xxxx

I'm having a terrible day as well;

2 cups of white coffee (no sugar)
Breakkie - Jacobs crackers
Snack - loads of mini kinder eggs, endless amounts of nuts
Lunch - oven chips with sour cream/sweetchilli dip
More nuts and eggs

I need water but its in the boot of my car and can't be bothered to go out and get it

Tonight I have to make something substantial prob be baked chicken, baked sweet potato with feta cheese and Kale.

Anyone got any good suggestions for cooking kale I usually just steam it but that's a bit boring!

xxx

I like kale crisps. Wash the kale and dry it REALLY thoroughly. Mix it with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and bake in the oven, spread out on a tray. Can't quite remember how long, maybe around 10 mins, you'll be able to see when it's done, nice and crispy. It's delicious this way.

ooohhhh yes sounds lovely I'll be doing this tonight, thanks
xxx

Kale crisps sound really nice. I like the vegetable ones u can get sometimes. Fancy making them anyone got an recipes?
Pizza Night tonight - start again tomorrow. Although bought a fitness dvd off sky store and did it today. Much prefer it like that no messing about waiting for DVD to load! Xx

Yesterday wasn't great.
Breakkie - feta cheese, onion scrambled eggs with half an avacado
Lunch - sweets (I know!!)
Dinner - home made steak burritos with half an avacado
2 coffees
1 fennel tea
Evening - red wine, loads of sweets 2scones, handful of crisps

This morning I've started off well had feta & spring onion scrambled eggs, few slices of smoked salmon, tomatoes and seeds

I've got a work out DVD which I'm going to start doing - I loathe excercise though.but this one isn't too bad apart from getting a bit boring!

Last year I took pictures of myself and I was actually fatter than I thought I was in my head. I think as I was really skinny as a teen and I ate and drank what I liked. The weight gain has been very very gradual so it's only been the last few years that I've really noticed my jelly belly and rubbing thighs!
So more pictures getting taken today and I'm going to measure my body. I'm going to find a skinny photo of myself or anyone and stick it on the fridge I hope it will motivate me.

Those kale crisps were bloody lovely xxx

Kale crisps sound really nice. I like the vegetable ones u can get sometimes. Fancy making them anyone got an recipes?
Pizza Night tonight - start again tomorrow. Although bought a fitness dvd off sky store and did it today. Much prefer it like that no messing about waiting for DVD to load! Xx

Oh which fitness DVD was it? I may have to get it as I've got sky

I think you need a treat meal at least once a week, I'm thinking my treat meal will be on a Friday or Saturday nigh as my hubby works part time at KFC so we get a discount and he always brings it home from work, I resisted last night but I should of had some

xxxx

Well I've been a bit rubbish today
Had 4 rolos and a hot chocolate with marshmallows
:( I am craving chocolate

xxxxxx

That's not too bad clover, how the hell did you restrict yourself to just 4 rolos though I would have gobbled up the whole packet!! I've had a bounty today - this is the crap my other half brings in the house!!

Lunch was a success though
Cauliflower cous cous and chicken salad made enough for work tomorrow as well.
I'm dying for something else naughty so I'm going to have another coffee!

Xxx

Glad you loved the kale crisps tonks. I've been rubbish today, had friends over for lunch cue wine and chocolate cheesecake....

I think you need a treat meal at least once a week, I'm thinking my treat meal will be on a Friday or Saturday nigh as my hubby works part time at KFC so we get a discount and he always brings it home from work, I resisted last night but I should of had some

xxxx

Vicky Pattersons one it was £7.99 and you get the DVD in the post as well as it downloaded to your planner. Charlottes belly blitz was £7.99 too. All the new ones are on there but they are £14.99. I did section 1 (10mins) and section 2 (10mins) on the low level. Gonna try and do it 3 times a week for 2 weeks then add another section I think. Did a 20 min power walk today but ate out and had chocolate. I think it's even?! Xx

xxxx

Vicky Pattersons one it was £7.99 and you get the DVD in the post as well as it downloaded to your planner. Charlottes belly blitz was £7.99 too. All the new ones are on there but they are £14.99. I did section 1 (10mins) and section 2 (10mins) on the low level. Gonna try and do it 3 times a week for 2 weeks then add another section I think. Did a 20 min power walk today but ate out and had chocolate. I think it's even?! Xx

I think you've got to have Chocolate, its essential!!
I will have a look at those DVD's on Sky, Ive got no motivation today haha, my little boy has been a pain tonight very morngy (he's 3 going on 13!!) so I'm munching chocolate again :roll:

xxxx

That's not too bad clover, how the hell did you restrict yourself to just 4 rolos though I would have gobbled up the whole packet!! I've had a bounty today - this is the crap my other half brings in the house!!

Lunch was a success though
Cauliflower cous cous and chicken salad made enough for work tomorrow as well.
I'm dying for something else naughty so I'm going to have another coffee!

Xxx

the Rolos were yummy, but I was only good as I had to share them with Joe (my little boy) and he wasn't impressed that I ate any!! lol
if I'd of been alone I'd of eaten the whole packet
Love bounty's too!! , how can we be healthy and diet with all these temptations!! :oooo:

xxxx

Glad you loved the kale crisps tonks. I've been rubbish today, had friends over for lunch cue wine and chocolate cheesecake....

Oh hun, it has to be done, you can't say no to wine and cheesecake, its weekend, we'll be good tomorrow eh?! :lol:

xxxxx

Mmmmmmm, chocolate cheesecake! I've been bad this weekend too. We had people over then I went to the in-laws' so dieting just went out the window...

I have been doing quite well at work though - generally sticking to soups and snacking on fruit and nuts. I used to buy lunch most days and would end up with potatoes, curries, or brown baguettes. I think soups are probably better and is definitely reducing my overall carb consumption! X

Im dreading weighing in tomorrow.

I was 10 stone and I know with it being my 2WW Ive not exactly been carefully eating.

Hoping the fact Ive had way less sugar and calories will at least maintain...

Doubt it though, I always bloat in my 2WW. Its said we carry 3lb extra fluid around AF. So Im fully expecting a gain.

I know it will hurt me seeing it there on the scales, I never track my weight!!

xxxx

I had a cheat night on Friday but been much better over the weekend because I was working sat & sun. Stuck to gluten free really strict too and felt so much better for it! Hope I can continue this week but I'm on my 4 nights as of tomorrow and I really struggle with what to eat without being bad! Any ideas?

Today so far I've had..

Gluten free protein shake with coconut milk & a banana

What's everyone having for lunch? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27