Weight loss for pregnancy

loobilu

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

Its been a while since i last came on here! I was just wondering if there are any little groups/support teams for any of us wanna be mums who need to shed a few pounds! I am ttc, and i intend to carry on but i really want to lose some weight during the journey, well a few stone actually, it cant hurt and as i am classed as obese, i really feel quite ashamed that ive let it get this bad! I desperately want a baby and know that this isnt helping, so if any of you out there know of a thread going already please could you let me know, and if not, anyone wanna join me for support? thanks everyone xxx

Go to your dr babe and they will help and monitor you weight and diet plan that's what I've done and lost nearly 2 stone since jan xxxx

hey luvie,
im currently on 2wk of my diet plan - lost 7lb in first wk and currently on road to lose 3-4lbs this wk - big weigh in is on tuesday!
i have an iphone and i have got a myfitnesspal app and its wonderful best diet ive ever done- they work out ur allowance of calories and you have to put in ur food and exersies and it works it all out for you x

give it a go- can always pm me if u need help or support -
i need to lose 4stone as i am also classed as obese but at a size 18 im not massive massive- want to try to be around a size 14 as i dont wana be skinny skinny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back