TTC paused......for a wee while...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies....

As much as this pains me.........I have my sensible head on and I have decided that I have to lose weight before I get pregnant again....

I am 3 stone overweight and although i know my weight wasnt the cause of my mc...it cant hurt to shift this weight before i get pregnant again to give me and potential bean number 2 the best chance at being fit and healthy..

I get out of breath and feel shattered with the slightest of things at the moment...so how could i carry a baby for 9 months and be a healthy mum feeling like this...plus i dont want to struggle with labour or risk getting diabetes....basically there are no arguments for being this weight....

So I am going to lose 3 stone.......or as near as i can and then we will ttc again....

So wish me luck and i will keep you all posted!! First weigh in, tomorrow morning...eeeeeeekkkk!!! The sooner i get motivated and get losing, the sooner i will get my healthy baby...

xx

Good luck hun!

I've found Francesca's bootcamp blog very inspiring. It's in the health and fitness section. Xxx

thanks sweetie....will check it out xx

wishing you all the best!! and hope to see u back TTC very soon :love: xxx

best of luck with it hun, maybe you'll get a nice surprise along the way :hug: x

Good Luck Samsgirl! You can do it. Ive lost 6 stone for that exact reason. Gone from 16 st 6 to 10 st on weigh In on Wed. Done it in 10 months and feel great for it! I did it with weight watchers and they have a forum like this one. Just as addictive! Might see you there!

thanks so much chick...and well done you...thats briliant.. xxx how tall are you by the way?

Im 5 ft 5. Healthy BMI was 10 st 10 so set that as my goal. Doctors happy with a BMI of 24.9. You can check it online if you google whats my BMI. It does make a difference to my way of life so I will be happy to be in the right range for my wee bean when it evetually arrives oh and sticks. You can totally keep ttc though!

yeah i already been checking my bmi.....bet you feel really happy and confident now too :)

I do yeah but its costing me a fortune! Cant stop buying clothes now that I can shop in 'normal stores'. Thanks Samsgirl was feeling low and upset tonight as this would have been my week of announcing my bfp to one and all. This thread made me realise I am happier in myself and I should feel confident!

i would have been 13 weeks today..........just wasnt meant to be this time for us was it.....i have been really down all week and work has been crap........but things could be so much worse...at least i know i can conceive...xxx

I know we both know that we can get pregnant which is a positive! It is hard though at times. I wasnt expecting to be still upset but really felt it today! Think its because we finished for our holidays at work today and I had always thought how exciting it was going to be sharing my 12 week scan as everyone was so happy in a good holiday mode! Weird how it hits you.

We will get there. Hope you feel better too! Put it down to one of those weeks!

it keeps hitting me 4 weeks on too and it still hurts and i still have loads of stuff going through my mind all the time....i think its hit me more than i had realised...xx

Im beginning to realise this too! Im 6 weeks today since my mc. Was so determined to ttc that it took my mind off it I think. Now Ive taken a breath it has kind of hit me! Ups and downs! Ill be back on the poas mad mental mood tomorrow. Also bd just for fun tonight which was refreshing!

yeah we did the other night...well quite a few times this month, been really nice....im just so worried that if i wait a few months it makes me a few months older!! but to be honest....i think being a few months older is no worse than being overweight.....reckon the weight loss will me and new bean more favours xx

good luck sweetheart!!

i'm rooting for you. x x x x

:hugs:

Good luck Samsgirl, i really hope you manage to pull it off but try not to be too disheartened by any bumps in the road because it's a lot easier said than done :)

If you're doing a TTC weightloss thread you can stick me on. I've been on a diet and stuck to it for just over a week now and lost just about 2 lbs.

I'm trying to get down to a BMI of 25, so i need to hit 9st 7.

You can stick Olive on it also, she needs to lose some weight too (her words not mine rofl) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back