Slimming whilst TTC

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well I've decided to try and lose some weight b4 I conceive. I'm 4ft 11in and weigh about 11 stone, so could do with losing a few stone. So i've decided to join my local Slimming World class tomorrow night. I've been b4 and lost about 2 stone. I'm hoping that coming off the pill will help also. Is anyone else trying to lose weight either through a group or just by healthy eating?

skairdykat said:
'm hoping that coming off the pill will help also.

i lost nearly 2 stone comin off the pill a few years ago :eek:

i was going to ask about this as i have started a diet today..

yeah you too.

well im quite proud of my first day - usually i give in within a couple of hours but all i have ate today is.....rice krispies with a tiny bit of milk, jacket potato with beans and two satsumas!!!!!

i have also walked to work, whereas usually i catch the tram, and i feel mega proud!!! just got to keep it up! :cheer:

I dunno if id reccomend going on a diet and ttc at the same time.

Perhaps shedding pounds before you ttc would be a good idea.

My point being change of diet and loosing weight reflects on your AF. Your cycles will change, it may take time for them to become a pattern again.

Example, i had the flu at chistmas time, i lost a stone in weight. For as long as i can remember my cycles were always 29 days, then because i lost the weight my cycle jumped to 35days.

It puts all my effort of tracking adn knowing when am ovulating to pot... I havent got a clue for this month and its all guess work, waste of 18 months tracking everyting and knowing my body.

Just my opinion tho.

I really want to lose some weight and was wondering the same thing ,im really bad on diets and just think about all the food i sohuldnt be eating where as normally it never bothers me :rotfl:
I need to sort out more exercise thats what i need but i need a good kick up the backside to get me going lol

I lost half a stone the month before I concieved and had been trying for four years ...co incidence maybe but my doc said to me women who loose weight and have been trying for a while often concieve after losing weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back