TTC Weight loss thread :)

Can I join you Hun Even though I'm not ttc? I've got between 3.5-4st to lose then I will be happy with my body! Xxx

Can I join you Hun Even though I'm not ttc? I've got between 3.5-4st to lose then I will be happy with my body! Xxx
Of course you can join hun, how are you doing ? I assume AF arrived for you last month :) I can't believe I've put on 3 stone and I haven't even had a baby

Well had kfc on Saturday night but been good apart from that, I'm going to weigh in later on today

How's everyone doing? :D

Xxxxx

Kicking off in earnest today! Currently sat drinking a green smoothie, have salmon and veg for lunch. Will have a little blip tomorrow night because I'm going to a gin workshop but other than that, I'm determined!!

Oh well done Syd
That Gin workshop sounds good! !! I had a few ciders over the weekend so I'm going to try be good this week
I'm sat drinking a green tea, had a small bowl of Porridge and a banana so far then a feta sale for lunch, smoked haddock , sweet potato and veg tonight

We can do this!!!!! :)

Xxxx

You just get to a point when you think "enough is enough - I can't carry on like this" and I'm there! :)

Hello ladies,

You are doing really well. A treat now and then is needed ;-)

I had dominos last night (oops) today has been okayish!
Breakkie - low carb porridge
Snack - cake slice
Lunch - chicken and spinach salad
Snack - nuts
Dinner - lamb stew type thing no carbs
Dessert - trifle
Oh and a packet of Pom bears
I probably need to go to bed early to stop myself eating any more crap!!
Does anyone find they feel a whole lot more peckish she your ovulating?

Wish me luck.
Xxx

Well I've continued to be good today and just had my daily treat of 1 square of dark chocolate :)
It's supposed to be good for you and it keeps my cravings at bay

What has everyone had for tea?
I've had smoked haddock new potatoes, Brocolli and peas

xxxxx

Omg seriously you are so good having just 1 square. I just have zero will power!
Oh forgot to mention Saturday night I ate an entire bag of the sweet popcorn!

Must go make my salad for tomorrow. This is saving me serious pennies at work not buying lunch or breakkie!

Xxx

Omg seriously you are so good having just 1 square. I just have zero will power!
Oh forgot to mention Saturday night I ate an entire bag of the sweet popcorn!

Must go make my salad for tomorrow. This is saving me serious pennies at work not buying lunch or breakkie!

Xxx
Ive just eaten another piece!!!
I love popcorn it's so moreish :) I had coffer cake on Saturday so we're as bad as each other haha
Yeah I'm Ovulating today I think
& i do feel hungry...but think of all the colories you can burn BDING ;) good excuse to eat cake

xxxxx

Oh and I'm also saving loads not buying Greg gs, Subway, McDonald's which is the normal rubbish I eat at lunchtime. ...no wonder I put on 3 stone :eek:

Xxxxx

Step away from the chocolate haha.

Lots of sex will be my excuse for eating more crap lol husband will prob make me put the effort in as well as it'll be the 5th day in row lol!

Xxx

Well done girls :)

I had:
2 weetabix with some almond milk and sliced banana for breakfast
100g (when dry) plain pasta with cucumber and some grapes at work for lunch
Half a slimming world veggie curry ready meal with carrots and mushrooms and a muller light yoghurt for dinner
Quite a number of low fat 'popped' crisps but not feeling too guilty about that!

Also I went to the gym for the first time in a week I am pleased I managed to go.

Hi Girls Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, been obsessing over Opks and Ovulation! !!!
I've just weighed in and I'm 12 stone 5
So have lost 13 lb in just over 2 weeks (began CD 2 and I'm now CD 18) :)
Starting weight 13 stone 4 but I know some of that was AF bloating

Still eating healthy , basically having a salad and crispbreads for lunch with low fat cheese spread/cottage cheese or feta
For tea been having fish &veg, soup and pitta breads or veg stir fry
Going to have a veggie curry tonight Broody as that sounds yummy :)

How's everyone doing?? :D

xxxxxx

Hi Girls!!!!
Well I haven't updated as I've been obsessing in my 2ww haha
But lost another 2 lb this week so I'm 12 stone 3 now which is a stone and 1 lb lost in almost 4 weeks

Eating a lot of soup with wholemeal pitta breads for lunch as I can't face salad every day, I'm going to have salmon tonight with steamed veg

How's everyone doing? :)

xxxxxxx

Well done Clover that's brilll.
I am not having a great week. My meals are healthy I just keep snacking badly especially late at night.
I've got through an 8 pack of tunnocks caramel bars in the space of a few days.

I don't have scales but I actually think I am getting fatter or my clothes are shrinking.

xxx

Well done Clover that's brilll.
I am not having a great week. My meals are healthy I just keep snacking badly especially late at night.
I've got through an 8 pack of tunnocks caramel bars in the space of a few days.

I don't have scales but I actually think I am getting fatter or my clothes are shrinking.

xxx

Oh I love tunnocks caramel wafers!!!!
I think the 2ww is a hard time to eat healthily, as the obsessing and SS makes mw want to eat rubbish, comfort eat

you make me chuckle, I think my clothes have defiantly shrunk since begining TTC, Ive actually started wearing the maternity jeans I bought when I began TTC haha :rotfl:

xxxxx

xxxxxxx

Lol Clover I've just eaten 2 bags of pombears! ooops!
My husband has in fact shrunk my best cardigan by putting it in the tumble dryer (I've told him a million times).
I can't blame him for the jean shrinking though can I?

I need to wear maternity jeans that's for sure!

xxx

Hey girls,
Well I'm CD 1 today and even though I feel really crap I'm going to continue to concentrate on my weightloss,

since beginning this thread I have lost 1 stone 1 lb so I want to continue to lose so I have a better chance of conciving naturally

Today ive had Porridge, soup with bread and for tea I wasn't hungry so I've just had fruit and some dark chocolate,

Drinks ive had Skimmed milk, Raspberry leaf tea and about 3 cups of coffee, coke zero and Fanta

Tonks how are you doing sweetie?

xxxxxxxxx

Well I've done a mini workout today, so feel a bit better

weigh in day also but I don't think I've lost anything this week as I was really bad at the weekend

*edit just weighed myself and ive lost another 2 lb so I'm 12 stone 1lb yay*

Xxxxxxx

Just spied this thread and I need to join in.

I had my first ttc hospital appointment this week and they wroked out that my BMI is 26.6 making me overweight.

I'm a size 12 so this shocked me!!

Time to make a change, lose some weight and get my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back