TTC Weight loss thread :)

I find it so hard to do diets, especially the ones where you replace food with shakes etc :( I'm just 'trying' to eat as healthy as I can (seh says after eating a chocolate biscuit:oooo: ) and excercising....Before I got pregnant last time I bought a kettle bell and dvd's and was doing a 6 week programme, after my mc last year just not had the motivation! I need a good kick up the backside to get me going again!!

Well I've been in this 600 cal a day diet for 3 days and I feel ok I am having 2 shakes/bars and a healthy low carb meal
Had a Chicken tikka Salad with Sweet onion dressing yesterday and it was lovely

I'm sat drinking green tea and feeling hungry now

I can drink Coke zero but ive limited this to a can a day

How a everyone doing?? :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm great today, thanks clover. Glad your diet is going well :) We took our dogs on a huge walk to malvern hills. Stuffed my face when I got back cos I had extra calories aha! Had jacket potato a hand beans for dinner. So full! Xx

I'm considering doing fertility yoga. It should be interesting. I used to go to David Lloyd 5x a week but now I can't be asked ha ha.
I've never tried meal replacements. Ive heard they really work well. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi girls :) are we still using this thread for weight loss? I've been on a bit of a mission lately and I'm back to 9 and 1/2 stone now, my next target is to loose 1.5 inches from my waist and another 1.5kg, and then I will be at my optimum I think. I'm only 5 foot 2.5 inches so although I am now in the healthy range I am only 0.6 BMI points away from being overweight and I would love to be bang in the middle!

Also Charlotte I've just seen your post and I think fertility yoga is a fab idea! There's loads on YouTube I can see :) how is everyone getting on? Xx

Yeah, sort of using both i think lol.
I've had a 4 day binge! Been really down though and I eat my feeling lol :( back on it on Monday though!
Broody 9 and half impact bad at all! How tall are you? Xx

It's understandable peanut you've been though so much lately :( I'm sure you will get back on track very quickly though :)

Lustra - look on YouTube, I think it's the best yoga moves to enhance fertility but I don't know a lot about it.

I've started using my fitness pal again today but it's making me feel really guilty so I'm just going to keep going to the gym and making healthy food choices without counting every calorie as it seems to have worked well enough so far.

Hi Girlie's
Sorry ive been away so not in much due to rubbish Internet connection

I'm still on track and have tried to be good whole ive been away, been swimming every morning and to the gym twice, much prefer swimming
I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks tomorrow
I'll be happy if I haven't gained,

PB don't feel bad hun, it's understandable, sometimes you need to comfort eat
during/after my miscarriage I comfort ate like mad, I just binged on really unhealthy food , it did make me feel better at the time

Broody I'd like to try yoga, going to.go on You tube and have a look

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I was doing fertility yoga, i found one on youtube. It was brill felt awesome after. Deffo recommend it! Started doing that a month before my bfp, might start again next cycle x

I have lost another 1-2 lbs :) i weigh 9 stone 5lbs now, 5lbs to go before I am at my target!

I'm surprised as I seem to gain during TWW but I haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks and may have lost some before I OVd.

I'm feeling shattered but I'm going to the shops to treat myself to some new body lotion and shampoo to celebrate :)

Hope everyone's ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back