The WTT Chat Thread

This weeks flown by as my Husband has been on holiday all week :) It's been fun. What's everyone up to for the weekend?

I have basically wasted so much time thinking about weddings and babies and stalking this forum this week that I will now have to make time to do some work over the weekend :( I'm an idiot, I know.

and I thought I was bad! that's got to be some kind of record LJ&Y!?

Not by around 250 days! I have had a 376 ish Cycle in the last couple of years and at least one 200+

Which is by and large why I'm in WTT; hard to try when you have to wait many months for AF to appear! :lol:

ETA: Screenshot of my tracker app.

o dear lord! my longest (apart from stopping cos of pills etc) is only about 50days, and I thought that was long!

and I thought I was bad! that's got to be some kind of record LJ&Y!?

Not by around 250 days! I have had a 376 ish Cycle in the last couple of years and at least one 200+

Which is by and large why I'm in WTT; hard to try when you have to wait many months for AF to appear! :lol:

ETA: Screenshot of my tracker app.

o dear lord! my longest (apart from stopping cos of pills etc) is only about 50days, and I thought that was long!

Yup! It sucks :( I'm hoping for a nice shorter one next.

Just updates my wtt ticker... Seems like an awfully long time!

Ill be in here till 2015 since we have decided to move our wedding forward.

I'm actually ok with it, as many babies are being born, I do go through my broody stage - but due to recent scares/events, Ill be glad to be married then start TTC again.

xxxxx

Well I'm off to TTC, but I think it'll be more a case of NTNP for the next couple of months as I'd really like to get pregnant in January. I'm cacking myself that it'll happen straight away!!!

Anyhoo, cheerio for now :) xx

Hi ladies,

Long time no see!

Hope everyone is well??

Yay to AF (finally) showing up LJY.

At least you have a good reason to put off TTC RM?

Best of luck in TTC Lou.

Am having a bit of a wobble about TTC... I was taking the sensible approach [we cannot afford childcare for 2 kiddies, but due to James' Birthday he'll be 3 and 10 months when he is finally offered any free state nursery] so I was trying to time it to start TTC to coincide with his childcare.

I was offered a new role at work (high pressured, only person in the UK office dealing with this department and would require some serious commitment) so I was happy with waiting.

Now I've been told they don't need me for the role and they are basically creating a role for me, similar to what I did before but less client facing. It basically sounds shit (and boring) so I am thinking do I start TTC sooner???

We want another baby, I plan to go back for at least a year to replenish savings and our housemove is in the pipeline. It is a council incentive for those on a lower income (a low income in London is £60K combined lol) so it is a case of waiting for a property and getting it at a slightly reduced rate.

I just don't know???

This will be our final baby (sob, sob) and we did suffer quite a few losses before James so if we wait it may not even just happen for us???

I need to sit down and look at my dates again.

James should be in PT nursery by September 2016. This means I could be on maternity leave from September 2015 (go back September 2016). So I could start trying end of 2014??? Can I wait 14 months though???? Arrrgggghhhhh!

:wall2: :wall2: :wall2: :wall2:

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Why would James be 3yrs 10mths before getting free nursery? Sorry I can't remember when his birthday is (November?) but it's from the next term after they turn 3 so Grace turns 3 the Oct and gets her free place from the following Jan so James would be the same
(Just when I'm due to go back to work after this one)

Why would James be 3yrs 10mths before getting free nursery? Sorry I can't remember when his birthday is (November?) but it's from the next term after they turn 3 so Grace turns 3 the Oct and gets her free place from the following Jan so James would be the same
(Just when I'm due to go back to work after this one)

Yep he is a November baby.

Nurseries in my borough only do one intake now (September)

xxxx

Last edited:
Well that's rubbish because the .GOV website says 3 intakes depending on when the birthday is :(
Could've starting ttc earlier

What about switching him to a childminder for those 15hrs? Not that I'm trying to encourage you to have another or anything lol ;)

Yep I got excited when I saw the government website saying about 3 intakes but my sister has just registered her middle boy with the nursery I want and it is def September only.

The plan would be to have baby in FT childcare and James is FT nursery but picked up after? Aged 4 they qualify for FT nursery (5 days a week, all day) so what I need to find out is if this means he'll only have to do PT from the September until the November? Or will he just have to wait until he starts school aged 4 and 10 months?

It's all so confusing :wall2:

xxxxxxxx

It is a minefield, need to also think about if say he starts that nursery before he turns 3 and you are paying full time could you get the free hours from the January

Grace doesn't even go to nursery so I need to start from scratch and just do her free 15 hrs, I'll need to start sorting early next year for a Jan 2014 start :(

I think nat go for it and see what happens lol, it always pans out.

Yeah I want married and to enjoy Jackson for a bit first before I dip my other foot in the water LOL esp cause my next one will most def be a screamer since J is like an angel.

Sucks on the job front I know u were kinda looking forward to it?

xxxxx

I agree, I think these things always work themselves out in the end! X

Thanks ladies.

I know I am overthinking it all.

My sister will be having James from February so that means zero child care costs so we can save.

I want to be able to replenish savings and take it from there.

There is no super hurry but I think realistically we'll wait a while longer.

I always said I'd wait until James could be on a buggy board as I don't want a double pram. So I guess we could start NTNP end of next summer

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back