chat thread

babydust

Reaction score
:D
i like chatting :D
i have just came over from 1st tri and have the cheek to start a chart thread :rotfl:
but honestly i think its a great idea to chat or moan or to see how each of us are doing each each day :D
interested?
chat away

Hurray! I have missed the chat thread :cheer: Well done Babydust :hug:

I am....well....I feel like a fraud! I dont feel like I am pregnant at all :(
My sickness has almost completly gone and I have more energy again. My bump has not grown in ages :( I know i should be enjoying feeling 'normal' but im not.

Has anyone else felt like this at around 14 weeks?

I felt exactly like that at 14 weeks and if I hadn't of had a 12 week scan then I would have thought I wasn't pregnant!

my energy seems to be increasing, im still in bed early but i dont need an afternoon nap now :)

my sickness only seems to be here when i dont eat every hour :rotfl: its heart burn thats really getting me :?

Hello everyone, :wave:

Great idea to have a chat thread in 2nd tri. :cheer:

I'm feeling ok. I'm quite lucky that I only had my scan last week and heard the baby's heartbeat on my dopplar last night so feeling quite pregnant. :D I'm four days ahead of my ticker which I haven't bothered changing yet. :)

Anyone else feeling tired? From about 3pm onwards I am shattered. I was in bed last night at 9pm which before pregnancy I was such a night owl. :roll:

I got that loads in weeks 12 to 14 and still get it now sometimes. My energy levels are starting to drop again though but thats because I can't sleep properly, LO keeps kicking my ribs and my bladder and its really uncomfortable some nights! I'm off to 3rd tri soon :| you girls get to stay here in the fun tri for 3 months!!

Im glad im not the only one...I hope to feel pregnant soon :D

babydust, sorry to hear about your heartburn..that is horrible :(

Charmed - I am far from a night owl and I normally go to bed about 10pm anyway!! :oops:

Unfortunately I only had a burst of energy for about 2days and the rest of the time all through 1st tri and until about 18week in 2nd tri I felt like death warmed up :rotfl:

Nower days I don't feel sick but i'm uncomfortable because i get lower abdomen cramps, im stretched and i get regular back pains :roll:
oh yea...and some wee beasty is kickin the living day lights out of me on a regular basis :rotfl:

I think it's more in my mind - i.e that i can feel baby and see baby bump and his kicks so it kind of relaxes me....but phsyically I don't think I've ever bloomed :roll:

Yey chat thread!
I almost did this but thought you probably would start it up when you came over Babydust so thought I'd not tread on your toes!

I never got any sickness, just a bit of nausea - have been feeling ok throughout really (apart from my UTI which we will ignore for these purposes!) Those of you who have had sickness, it will be clearing up a bit now anyway now as a matter of course, as the placenta is taking over all the stuff your body has been doing.

I dont seem to be sleeping that much, but thats not that unusual for me....Junior a.k.a. Little Monkey probably has me in training for all that loss of sleep already!

:)

I've gone 2 whole days without being sick which is a triumph at our house because it means less moaning all round and I'm feeling a lot happier - does mean I have to go back to work Wednesday though - boooo! :twisted:

I would say that Tri 2 gals love to chat too!!! Three cheers for babydust! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:oops: yous should have started one up :roll:

charmed cant beleive you havent moved your ticker :shakehead:

Yayyyyy Chat Thread!

I've still got the sickness and no energy and my belly hasnt grown in about a month lol it looks like nothing in the mornings!

And my face looks like chalk, its peeling and dry and crispy, my beautiful skin :(

Errr, and I cant eat as much food as I used to be able to, i've lost the weight i put on in the 1st few weeks and can survive on a sandwich from morning till like 5, which is NOT me!

Still cant eat Pizza without throwing up.....RANT OVER, i feel better now :D

I'm glad all u girlies are coping, lol if only just

just dipping my toe in...
hope to join you properly after my scan tomorrow... :pray:

Hi Kmac

Hope the scan goes well and then we will see you here tomorrow :hug:

:wave: rach
kmac hope to see you in here tomorrow

teenamateam hopefully you will start blooming soon :hug:

alicebabe i hope thats the sickness starting to ease now for you :hug:

chokalatemunky my sleeping has went totally to pot i seem to wake up at 5.30 wide awake and cant get back to sleep :roll:

well i have my first real craving--------mango chutney mini poppadoms and bubs seems to like them as i have felt movement again like a little tapping constant for about 7 times :cheer: i can feel it again as im sitting here typing :D so anyway i have sent dh and dd to the shop to get some more but its only tesco that do them and its 1/2 hr drive there and back :roll:

anyone else getting cravings?

Can I join in?? Im 18 weeks preggers & Im still being sick!! Havent felt well for the whole pregnancy so far, was waiting for the 'blooming' period, but I dont think thats gonna happen!! Anyway, enough moaning, got my 20 week scan next week & hopefully bubba will cooperate & we'll be able to find out what 'flavour' we are having, yay!!

The only craving Ive had so far is mash potatoes covered in gravy, yum!!

I think I'm gonna have to get myself a ticker!!

Hey yay a chat thread in tri 2!! :D:D
I feel like crap so please be happy that you have the energy and you aint feeling sick :rotfl:
I feel sick most days still thoutgh not as bad now! Im so tired all the time then some days cant sleep :wall: Not good!
Now I have heartburn too, and still have the headaches or migraines daily!! :(
But its all good! I can feel babs wiggling so makes me feel 10000000% better!! :cheer:

Lea, sorry to hear your having daily headaches/migraines, i havent had too many bad headaches/ migraines (touch wood!), but glad babs wiggling is cheering you up! My bubba doesnt seem to be wiggling but completely somersaulting! My stomach goes rock hard like Ive got really bad wind (sorry tmi!) which is a totally different feeling to my previous pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back