The WTT Chat Thread

I'm waiting to get my gallbladder out! & for H to be a little older as I really don't want a double buggy! X

WTT because we're emotionally not ready yet. And with having PND for the first 10 months of LO's life, I want to enjoy him for a bit longer before the stress of TTC and pregnancy!

We're WTT because:

We're getting married in May and I really don't want to be pregnant for the wedding as my dress is fitted!
We want a 3 yr age gap (but I think my 3rd will have a closer age gap)

But I kinda wish I got married this year to have a baby next year! But oh well I only have 9months left! :) in 6 months I'm coming off the pill to prepare my body and start to regulate (hopefully it won't take long) last time it happened straight away.

Im WTT as im in my final year at college..I finish next July and i was pregnant with Sebastian nearly 2 years ago at college..As much as i enjoyed being around college with a bump as I was rubbed and prodded beyond anything..I dont fancy leaving half way through to have a baby and failing the course :|

Also because OH is adamant he isn't having more children, he's pretty stubborn!..Even though im still levelling with him on some terms..Like next baby will be my last one and then ill go back on birth control (Currently not on any sort of birth control!)

I really want to be done with having kids by the time im 30, but at this rate i dont think its likely..I have 6 years to go before im 30 (5 next June)...Men!..Who'd have em eh?

Hey guys, I was wondering. me and my bf got too overwhelmed with each other and we decided to have sex but we agreed on only putting it in once so we did. but we are so nervouse when we found out about the pre cum thing I just want to know if there is a high chance I can be pregnant from that? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back