The WTT Chat Thread

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
This section always seems so quiet, I thought it'd be nice if we got some conversation going and got to know each other better.

So...

How are you? What are you up to today?

Last edited:
I'm feeling quite sick today, been dieting and eaten take away past two nights lol (I've lost a stone so far) so today I'm back on it cause I hate this feeling of bloated sickyness

I'm off to work in an hour and half, then doing the asda shop and blitzing my house and car :) yourself?
X

I'm feeling quite sick today, been dieting and eaten take away past two nights lol (I've lost a stone so far) so today I'm back on it cause I hate this feeling of bloated sickyness

I'm off to work in an hour and half, then doing the asda shop and blitzing my house and car :) yourself?
X

I guess it serves as a good reminder that it's not worth the indulgence!

Today we're staying at home relaxing as it's my husband's birthday :) Number 1 current plan for me is a hot bath.

Deffo does serve as a reminder lol I've felt rubbish all day, actually looking forward to being back in dieting mode, my body feels good when it's not stuffed full of grease and crap! Lol

Been nattering with the bf recently, I think trying maybe put on hold til next year, or until I'm settled in a job I enjoy, we have the base and structure to have a baby, but atm I'm not too happy in my job, and desperately want to better myself to becoming a teacher x

Hiya :wave: took J to nursery for induction today. It felt really weird to see someone else with him. I've got to go to the docs. I've got an ache and quite sharp pain just under where my c section line is. I've been worrying its all sorts :( I need to be fighting fit on case baby #2 comes along.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Hi well me and my boy have had a lazy day due to horrible weather. So a bit uneventful for us. I keep thinking about what life will be like when I have two. But I know I need to lose alot of weight before then. Ideally 4 stone. :-(

Deffo does serve as a reminder lol I've felt rubbish all day, actually looking forward to being back in dieting mode, my body feels good when it's not stuffed full of grease and crap! Lol

Been nattering with the bf recently, I think trying maybe put on hold til next year, or until I'm settled in a job I enjoy, we have the base and structure to have a baby, but atm I'm not too happy in my job, and desperately want to better myself to becoming a teacher x

Sounds like a good plan :)

Hiya :wave: took J to nursery for induction today. It felt really weird to see someone else with him. I've got to go to the docs. I've got an ache and quite sharp pain just under where my c section line is. I've been worrying its all sorts :( I need to be fighting fit on case baby #2 comes along.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

It could be it knitting back together? I know my surgery scar elsewhere was still twinging and such for months post-surgery.

Hi well me and my boy have had a lazy day due to horrible weather. So a bit uneventful for us. I keep thinking about what life will be like when I have two. But I know I need to lose alot of weight before then. Ideally 4 stone. :-(

The weather is so miserable isn't it? I went to the hospital for an ultrasound on my throat earlier and got utterly drenched!

I have, ideally about 6 stone to lose. Trying to start getting a handle on that at the moment when my body is screaming CARBS! I must have the CARBS! is pretty hard :roll: :lol:

Tonight I'm home alone as my husband has band practice.

Hiya :wave: well it's really windy here and been raining on and off all day. I was at the dentist this morning to have a crown replaced and a filling redone. Then just chilling with the wee man, who is currently banging the side of his cot when he should be asleep.......

Hello, im new to site and this looks like the place I should be, we are talking about ttc...mixed emotions at the moment, one day I think its a great plan...the next I wonder if im mad, being 40 and having two children already...:) xxx

Last edited:
Hi broody, welcome :wave: how old are your children? Nothing wrong with having another child :)

Hey :) we are wtt for number 2 this time next year.

Little bear had his first taste of chocolate pudding but didn't like it! He loved the mushy bannana though!
I'm also trying to lose weight, I put on at least 3 stone with this one :-s

Hope your hubby had a good bday ljy :)

Hi SassySugar:wave:

They are 5 and 7, and thank you for your reply...after reading some of the other threads it's a wonder I ever got pregnant....the other ladies seem to know so much more about ovulation...temperature reading....oohh it seems a mine field:eh: xxx

Oo broody I would go for it!!
I feel like that about ttc lol I guess I was very lucky! I had no idea about folic acid, didn't start till 10 weeks pg

Kayelle - he had a fab birthday thanks :)

Welcome Broody! :wave:

I'm currently curled up on the sofa watching Nowhere Boy (to be followed by Lennon Naked :D ) it's still really blustery and miserable outside; going to be one of those autumns, isn't it!

Just seen this! Hello all :wave:
What's everyone up to today?
X

Sent via Tapatalk

Welcome :wave:

Not up to much today, having a PJ day. :lol: Listening to some music and waiting for my husband to get home from work. How are you?

Ooh what music you into?
Quiet day today. Just back from Asda and watching LO on monitor avoiding his arvo nap.
X

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm into all sorts - lots of Rock and Roll (obviously the Beatles and their solo stuff :lol:), Musicals, 90's pop music, 80's, New Wave, Punk, Blues, lots! :lol: Currently listening to some Dark Dance.

Hey sunny girl :)

We went aquababes this morn, then lots of housework and a good old chin wag with mil now waiting for oh from work!

Hey all!! How's people today? I'm feeling refreshed after the first full nights sleep in 3 days!! Poorly baby :( plan for today, shopping, chilling and cake ordering x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back