WTT Rollcall

My last pill was meant to be on 21st June (couple of days after the wedding) and was going to be TTC from this point on BUT my OH has just lost his job so we are possibly going to have to wait a little longer unless he gets a job between now and June :(

Hi ladies.

My husband and I have now set a date of June 2012 to start TTC.

I'd have it this June (June so the earliest birthday is March - not too close to Xmas) but Mr C wants to have a bug selfish Christmas this year. And I quite fancy one last big holiday next May. So I am feeling very positive that I can be patient and spend this time preparing my body and home and mind for such a big change in our lives!!

I wasn't sure which lovely lady updates this rollcall but my date needs changing.....

Can it be changed to Sept 2012?

:yay: :yay: :yay:

xxx

Could you put me down for 2012 please? It's not definite but I think it's about there :) x

I wasn't sure which lovely lady updates this rollcall but my date needs changing.....

Can it be changed to Sept 2012?

:yay: :yay: :yay:

xxx

I am being a right pain, can you take me off the list, I am officially staying NTTC & NWTT

xxx

Hi :wave:

We're wtt, will be ttc from Jan 2012... am so scared and excited lol xx

Hi,
Can I be added here. I think we've decided to WTT until february/march 2012 so that i'm either pg and not showing or not pg at our wedding in June, a tough decision for me after last weeks mmc but the right one I think.

Hi can i be added to the list to please

Dec 2011 for me thanks. :dance:

Vee.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back