Young WTTers. 18+ only. Come and Join

Charlotteee

Reaction score
Hey.

How many are there WTT??
Whats your reasons? And how long are you WTT for?
Let me know your year and name and i'll put you on the list :)
Just thought we could all have a chat and maybe move on to TTC with some others xx

Charlotteee - September 2011
MrsB - Late 2011
Heuyn - August 2010

Last edited:
Hey

we're waiting til late 2011 - if we can wait that long!

a few reasons why we're wtt really. mainly to do with the money and house situation (currently renting small 1 bed flat and hubby has some debt to pay off) and also my sis has just started her third cycle of IVF - she's lost two babies from the last two cycles. hopefully it'll be third time lucky for her.

looking forward to getting to know other ladies on here and giving/getting some moral support!xx

Hey =]
I'm 19, and WTT.
We're hoping to wait until August, because we've had two mc's already, and want to give my body some time to get back to normal.
And I turn 20 in August... maybe a birthday BFP? =D

:wave:

So how are we feeling today girls?? I've just joined Fertility Friend and i'm starting to chart so i have an idea of when i Ovulate so just ordered my thermometer to take my temp every morning. So technically we're not trying not preventing.

I was advised to do this cos of my miscarriage. I've been completely messed up and i've just come off my first af in 3 months :)

Hello, mind if i join you guys?

Im 20 years old, 21 in June. Im waiting to try as me and current boyfriend haven't been together long and its early days, second reason is im still at college for another 2 months, and thirdly the house i live in now with my parents doesn't have enough room for a baby..otherwise id do it tomorrow lol :p

Hi

Im wtt! me and my lovely fiance are getting married in July and also moving into our new home so hopefully start trying at the end of the year I cant wait! we have been together nearly 8 yrs and have 2 daughters allready who are 5 and 3. This waiting is killing me!! :)

xxx

I'm 21 and my husband is 24 we've been married just aver a year now and before we got married we both said we didn't want any children, however... for me it just seems the right thing to do I would love children in a few years time I think it just naturally happens you feel that way when you are settled down and in a position financially and emotionally to have children, however my husband does not want children at all :( so it looks like it's off the cards, which makes me so upset, I hope that when his other friends have children and he is a bit older his opinion will change, he says we can talk about it again when I'm 35 lol I can't wait that long.

Hi, me and my partner are wtt after we have saved for our house. We were renting a 1 bed apartment when i found out i was pregnant with twins and moved back to my moms till we found somewhere bigger to rent, but unfortunatley both the twins passed away at 23 weeks (devastating) !

We are both making the most of living back with parents (even though its frustrating at times) but it will be worth it when we have bought our own home. So hopefully within the next 8 months we will try again x

Hello :) Well i'm new to this forum...

I'm 18 and I've been with my partner for 18 months, he's off to University in september, but I am still finishing my A-levels and wont be finished until this time next year.

We both want to start TTC young but we're not sure when, I would love to start next June, but even though I am emotionally ready we aren't financially ready.

I'm really desperate to start TTC and have been for a long time, but decided to finish my education properly first.

Sorry that was a bit of a rant :)

Pudgies, if people waited until they could "afford" babies, then the world would die out, I think.
Babies are so expensive - if you sat and worked it out, you'd soon decide never to have one!
:]

Now, I don't know if it counts as TTC, but me and the other half aren't using anything most of the time when we BD, although it's not so much a direct attempt at TTC as just being a bit irresponsible >.<
But if it happens, we'll be overjoyed ^_^

Your totally right :)
I guess I just feel like i want to be able to offer my child everything they could need!
Me and my OH did the same as you for a few months , Not trying but not preventing, I didn't fall pregnant, but we weren't to upset, because If it was meant to happen it would have. :)

Now I've decided to stay on the pill until I finish college next summer, :) and then get some housing sorted out before we try :)

just wanted to say hello. Im SJ. I've just joined up today and made a post in introducing yourself.

I want to ttc, but my OH doesnt think we should. He's said what onw of the ladies in here was saying about. He said we should wait til we can afford to have a child.

I've made him a list of why I want to have a child before im 25 (im 22, turn 23 in september) he's 24 in september.

I had 2mc's last year. 8weeks is the furthest i've managed to get. As I havent have 3 confirmed mc's yet, my doctor refuses to send me for testing. back in 2008 my cycles went crazy, i didnt get af for 5 months. I saw a doctor who told me that I may have PCOS but that she didnt think it was worth testing as it was most likely stress and my weight causing the problems.

enough of my rambling, hello everyone hope you're all having a nice day

SJ x

Well hi there SJ :]

Sounds like you've had a bit of a tough time hun! Sending you :hug:

You can have a look at my earlier post about waiting until you can afford a child...
But please remember, it takes two to make a baby, and there may be underlying reasons your OH doesn't feel ready to TTC just yet.

Sorry to hear about your losses, and the PCOS! Keep us updated!

Leah x

Hi leah.

Yeah i've spoken to him about it and he said we cant have a child cos we cant afford 1 and we dont have our own place. We have a place now. And im starting to get baby bits together every so often.

Hi
I&#8217;m Heather. 21 in Feb. my fiancé Jason is 24 in Dec. We did have a plan TTC in September after Jason&#8217;s sisters wedding; as I am a bridesmaid and didn&#8217;t want to be the blushing chubby bridesmaid!
The only reason why plans are on hold was because I got admitted into hospital on my birthday of this year and went into a Diabetic Coma, contracted pneumonia and when I woke up for the Coma I got a blood clot in my lung and I felt gutted because I knew I would have my plans on hold even longer and it&#8217;s looking like the end of the year or even till the end of my birthday (14th Feb).
I know I may seem selfish and should be grateful that I&#8217;m still here and living and children should be at the back of my mind because I have the ability of carrying a child, but all my friends and family friends are having children right now.
Good luck to every parent-to-be and bumpo though
Heather

Just wanted to let you girlies know I've graduated from WTT..... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27