WTT Rollcall

Oooh charlie bear, good luck!! :yay:

I've officially joined slimming world to get my body fixed and counselling starts next week to get my head fixed so I feel like my WTT journey has really taken off :yay:

Ok girls I'm officially moving over to ttc. :)
Af as just left and as my cycles are silly length at the mo it will be well into May by the time I next ov so the condoms are gone and I'm so excited. I think the universe is trying to trick me into waiting longer as today my best friend asked me to go skiing with her next Jan, I was contacted by an old colleague asking me to work with her in what would be my perfect job (which would involve lots of travel so not possible preggers/ with baby) and my work mates want to do a charity climb of Kilamanjaro in September.

Well silly universe you have failed :nerner:while all these things would be wonderful I still want a baby more than any of them so here goes ...

Looking forward to the rest of you joining me esp. Lander, Applecider and P1nk seen you soon.:wave:

Thank you tiny and best of luck with getting your mind and body ready. It feels good to be doing something to move in the right direction doesn't it.

Thank you tiny and best of luck with getting your mind and body ready. It feels good to be doing something to move in the right direction doesn't it.

definately, I feel very empowered today :dance:

Oo goodluck!! Will be joining you guys as soon as af arrives next week xx

I may quit my pills this week not next month :shock:

See you soon charliebear & mustard :D

proudmummy - I'm also waiting for AF to start next week then TTC again - maybe we will be cycle buddies!! :)

Lander, hope you will be joining us soon too!!! :dance:

oo tinselcat that would be fab! how long are your cycles? according to calculator my fertile week starts the 11th of may :eek:) xx

Hi proudmummy... I'm expecting to ov between 10-14 May so sounds like we will be roughly the same dpo :) Yay!

Oh yey that'll be great proudmummy and tinselcat. If my cycle is the same as last month i will also ov around 11th May so I may well be the same as you two but as soon as I think I know what my body is doing it does something else so who knows. Come join us Lander. You know you want to.:oooo:

I have an 'excuse' for work now, my boss just left on her Mat leave on Thursday and they decided to chuck all her left over celebratory confetti all over me, I said, 'hey, stop with the pregnancy dust!!' which they laughed at but I will blame them when I get pregnant! ha ha ha! lol

Haha that's a perfect excuse lander! I put my testing date up..its getting so real now! Xx

Right, tomorrow will be my last pill :shock: -yes, we've brought it forward a bit....

Ideally like to fall pregnant for my Birthday in July, or Aug-Oct :)

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back