The New IVF/IUI Thread - 5BFPs!

Big hugs and hoping you're one of the few it's not a bad sign for.xxx

Are you bleeding? Because period pains when pregnant are common ive heard, very common. Obviously if you are bleeding that is different, although still not completely out. Its a horrible cruel thing and im sorry that you have to go through it i know how it feels. xx

I'm not sure what's wrong with my body as I stopped spotting last night after thinking my period had started. Nothing all day not even any pains then literally about 2pm more of the brown spotting???????? I've just done a HPT which was neg. I just wish my body would make it's mind up and if AF is coming I just want it to arrive so we know if the ICSI has worked or not.
I'm ready to handle whatever the outcome is now.
X

How frustrating. I really hope it's good news and just too early to show on the hpt. Rooting for that little embryo! Xxxx

I'm not sure what's wrong with my body as I stopped spotting last night after thinking my period had started. Nothing all day not even any pains then literally about 2pm more of the brown spotting???????? I've just done a HPT which was neg. I just wish my body would make it's mind up and if AF is coming I just want it to arrive so we know if the ICSI has worked or not.
I'm ready to handle whatever the outcome is now.
X

Hun dont want to get you down but exactly same happened to me, almost identical, brown gush first of all like water then it took 3 days of brown spotting, got abit heavier as the days went on then came on properly on about the 4th day, the doc said it will be like that cos of all the medication and the progesterone; saying that it is common to spot in early pregnancy and so it could still be ok but i never liked people giving me false hope, you say your beta is tommorow? If you got a negative today id say its prob negative, but until that beta you still have a chance and i really hope your one of the lucky ones xxx

Its a BFN! I think I knew when the spotting started but it's still tough to accept. Why why why?
x

Oh honey I'm so sorry :( Sending big hugs. How long will you have to wait to be able to try the ones you have on ice? Xxx

Big hugs honey, look after yourself. We're all here if you need anything xxx

So sorry clairbella, I know what you are goin through, just take time for it to sink in xxx

I called the clinic and they are going to arrange a follow up apt with the consultant to discuss the cycle. The nurse said it will be about 6 weeks wait which I'm fine about I'm not in any rush tbh. We have our two frozen embryos, gave this cycle 100% and will try again when we are ready.
Cx

Well today is day 9 of stimms, and had my scan and I have at least 7 follicles 17mmplus. So egg collection scheduled for first thing Monday morning.

Does anyone who has IVF have any advice???

well done skeando. No advice really, are you being sedated or going under for egg collection? Id say try not to panic but i know thats impossible. xx

I'm so sorry claireabella sending u massive :hugs: xxx

Back from egg collection (I was sedated), and don't feel too bad, only a little sore.

They collected 12 eggs (is that ok?), so I have to phone tomorrow and see how many have fertilised and whether they are going back in on Wednesday or Thursday.

Fingers crossed for u skeando. Keep us updated xx

Hi girls, sorry for butting in but I am so excited to say that we have finally got our appointments through today and a big info pack! Our first appointment is on the 8th August then we have two more, on the 12th then 25th. I am super excited!

X

Hi girls, sorry for butting in but I am so excited to say that we have finally got our appointments through today and a big info pack! Our first appointment is on the 8th August then we have two more, on the 12th then 25th. I am super excited!

X

Oh exciting times. Is that for ivf? I am waiting for our funding letter and big pack too. Soo wish it would hurry up. Not long to wait miss July!

Thanks girls, I'm really chuffed, just trying to find some info on the first appointment which is a planning for treatment session with a nurse... Not having much luck to be honest! Is anyone on here having treatment at the Chaucer hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back