The New IVF/IUI Thread - 5BFPs!

Great news, Skeando. Keep us posted at each stage xx

Had a scan at hosp today and so all good to go for stimms. Got my gonal f and luveris injections to start on Thursday..... bit daunting having two injections to do instead of one, but I guess it will be fine.

So injections start thurs and back to hosp next Friday and ec sometime the week after hopefully :eek:)

Good luck it's exciting times for you.

I'm 3 days past my blast transfer and we are feeling positive. The hospt told us to test on the 17 th which is 11 days post ET. Did anybody test earlier than this? X

I tested 11-12 days after egg collection each time. Never had a problem holding off on normal cycles but you don't get clues the way you normally do when you're on the drugs

Oh right ScotchEgg that's interesting 11/12 days after my egg collection would be this thurs/fri I might give it a try did you use a first response? X

You have to do what feels right for you. Used different tests on different cycles but got my bfp on a frer

And it's entirely possible to be too early at that stage so it's a risk. Otd is usually around 16dp egg collection to make sure it catches everyone, although some clinics set it even later.

Thanks it's tricky knowing what to do as testing to early might give a false negative I'll see how I feel over the next few days. Xx

We are waiting for the letter regarding the other embryos the post has already arrived today so fx it will arrive tomorrow. I'm have a few twinges today and a few dizzy spells I think it's another day chilling in the garden. Me and oh have decided that we are not gonna test early to avoid disappointment. X

exciting stuff!!!
And just a quick update from me, went hossie today and we are good to go with and praying they the frozens!! I actually have 2 frozen on day 5 and 1 on day 6!!! Majorly happy with that, Im in 1 week today to have 2 put back, so hoping and praying they defrost well. She said I had a wonderful uterus! lol

no just estrogen patches from monday and progesterone suppostries, so will keep you posted, how long till atd clairabella?xxx

did you get an update on the other embryos?
We received our letter today from the hospitial advising that we have 2 embryos on ice... I made oh read the letter I shed a few tears of relief! phew!
My official testing day is this wed I'm not going to be able to sleep on tues night.
X

no just estrogen patches from monday and progesterone suppostries, so will keep you posted, how long till atd clairabella?xxx
That's a relief for you Hun that you don't need to do any of the stimms etc. I have everything crossed that you get the result that you deserve. Keep us posted x

I don't want to believe it but I think I'm out, I've had slight period type pains on and off all day and just been to the toilet and I think it's the start of AF. Devastated and upset can't believe it I should phone the hospital but I'm too upset.
Cx

Just called the fertility unit and the nurse told me to keep using the pessaries as normal until the official testing date of this wed. I told her that I'm having period type pains and she said it's unlikely to be a positive but she has known other patients to have a bleed but still get a positive.
Life is so cruel at times.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back