Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Amazing losses!! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done on your losses ladies. xx

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.
Sent from my sexy iPhone5

11st 1lb this morning. 3lbs off :D makes up for last weeks STS. Pleeeeeeaase let me be back in the 10s next week. Feeling more confident I can be where I want to be for Christmas :pray: it's definitely starting to pay off. Yay!

Hold up. 2lb off :wall2: brain gone to mush!!!

Yey well done olive!!
I want to be in the 10's club lol

Lost 3lb Real Chuffed after STS last week - well done girls on the amazing losses this week xx

I'm so nervous for mine! It's frustrating waiting all this time! Mines at 6 and I'm hungry lol x

Well done outofsync...gosh this was a good week for us all.

Good luck tonight kayelle :D

Has anyone made the scones with smash before? I'm going to give them a go in a minute! :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Sts! Am very pleased as I've been picking and stuff so going full on next week!

1lbb loss this week, figured out it's the bread I am eating, completed a food diary and the lady said everything else is fine but I am eating too much bread....

so off to buy some cracker bread ryvita you can have 6 of them in a day on EE.....

Well done Bella :) at least you know what you can do this week :)

Aaargh fell off the wagon badly yesterday so mad at myself!!!!!!

Don't stress, its ok, your human! Just get back on 100% and I'm sure you will be fine :)
I find I'd I slip and then think well ove failed now I pick, then don't lose. If I slip then think Aah well, never mins ill start again right away, I still lose

Don't panic oos. I have before. If you're good for rest of week and minimal syns I find if gone over on a binge you might STS or lose still xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back