Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Well done on the losses ladies :)

I'll be missing official WI tonight so will weigh this morning on the wii. My dads in hospital so heading there tonight instead.

Hope your dads ok AM :hug:

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's still a loss Zoe! And you often have a smaller loss after a big one! Keep it up and you'll see results next week :)

I hope so, I have been so careful counting suns and sticking to the book, so expected more, but like you say, still a loss! Just have to do better this week!:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Syns, not suns! Bloody phone!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Lol! Yeah I was the same lost 7lbs, then 1lbs so felt shit but kept with it and consistently lost 2.5 or 3 each week, until I was naughty lol

Lost 1lb this week which I'm happy about as thought I'd put on this week.

Well done roo x

STS 11st 3lb.

Should be happy with that really. Saturday I went off the rails and had a massive cheese toastie type thing whilst out with a few crisps, a large cream and jam scone and maybe a whole camembert :shock: lol.

This week I will be good! X

Well done roo!

That's good olive, glad you are happy and positive about next week x

STS - Im amazed as was out Friday/Saturday and Sunday for meals and alcohol. Not really stuck to it this week but positive about next week not got anything planned for weekend so can hopefully have a good week next week.

Well done on the losses girls. xx

Well done! Oos!

It's great to see that everyone this week has either lost or sts even with naughty days, nice to know you can still enjoy yourself right? X

Thanks kayelle :)

Nice work oos xx

I lost 2! Shocked!
Got my club 10 yey :) and only half a pound for 1.5 stone!

Well done Kayelle that's brilliant, half a pound on for me this week....poop, back to it next week....

I've been skipping meals so maybe that's what it is...

Never mind Bella, its probably that, I find that if b is having a whiney day where I don't get a chance to eat I don't lose weight, but I'm actually eating brekkie every day atm!

Can I come back....?

After being rubbish and not really trying and going through the cycle of loosing a pound, gaining a pound a gain of 2.5 last Monday has given me the kick up the bum I needed and since Tuesday morning I have been 100%. Keeping a food diary, planning, saying no to hubby having a pizza and having a jacket spud & salad. I am going out for Sunday lunch tomorrow but determined to stay on track, plus I have nearly all my sins left as only have about 15 in 4 days.

I go on holiday in 2 weeks and I want my 1.5 stone award and club 10 before I go.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.
Sent from my sexy iPhone5

Welcome back! Good on you for being positive and on track, it'll be so worth it to go on hols with that award :+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back