Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

2lb off. 10st 13lb. I'm back in the 10s yaaaaaaaaay!

Am out for dinner at Jamie Oliver's restaurant sat and am going for it so maybe back in the 11s next week lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brilliant loss Olive!! Well done! And enjoy yourself on saturday! x

Thanks Roo! X

Brilliant losses ladies.

I have a confession I didn't go this week, mostly because I had a crap week and I know I gained lol...had a shit week.

But I am back on it today :) milk measured out and about to eat porridge...

xxxx

Good luck this week BR. I've just eaten a pack of star mix and a load of cheese. Out for dinner tmrw too. Back on Sunday and no syns me thinks! Lol

Fallen off the wagon big time this week! OH has been away for a couple of weeks and I've been struggling as there is no one here to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Am getting back on it tomorrow and hoping for at least a sts at next weigh in.

Roo I'm the same. Had a Chinese tonight too. Def be back in the 11s next week. The 10s were short lived!! X

Considering its my first week I think I will have gained. I did the shopping last Monday before I went so haven't had the right foods in really to be snacking on free foods. Am going shopping in the morning so will buy the free foods.

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Ive been well off the wagon. Just havent even tried and not been keeping up with body magic either. If I stay in the 10s itll be a miracle. Plan to get back on top of it with a 100% week though and join a running club :) also going back to my old Tuesday club too which will be nice. Just don't feel motivated at all in my new group.

Just got back, another 2lb off, now lost 10 1/2lbs so far!!:):)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Yay, well done on your loss Zoe :)
I lost 2lbs this week so now back in the 10s at 10 stone 13lbs - I need to loose 2 1/2 next week to get my 1 stone off :)

I lost 2lbs this week so now back in the 10s at 10 stone 13lbs - I need to loose 2 1/2 next week to get my 1 stone off :)

Well done to you too! That's great, I'm sure you'll do it! I've maybe a couple more weeks to get that, but am very determined!
:)

I lost 1/2 pound this week. Not surprised as I've been naughty.

Well done to you too! That's great, I'm sure you'll do it! I've maybe a couple more weeks to get that, but am very determined!
:)

Thanks Zoe :)

I lost 1/2 pound this week. Not surprised as I've been naughty.

well done on your 1/2lb loss this week Roo :)

Well done on your losses ladies :)

I STS which is a bloody miracle as I have been so naughty the last 2 weeks and I have eaten what I wanted,I had a cold as well which didn't help :)

xxx

Hanging my head in shame! Went off the wagon and put on...4lb!!! 11st 3lb.

Back on the sw wagon again x

5 and 1/2 off yay

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Excellent! Well done

Hi can you remove me please head not into it having a few weeks off and will try again after Christmas got too much emotionally to think about to give this 100% right now thank you and good luck on your weight loss journeys ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back