• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Northeast Meet, South Park, Darlington, Sat 9th August*

Sweetcheeks24 said:
It's really easy to find of the A1. Nearer time I can always give you my number and if you need help when you get into Darlington you can always give me a call :)

Cheers hun!!! I think/know I can find my way to Darlington, its after that I'll get lost :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I can make that!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I did the race for life there at the beginning of this month so I know how to get there :D
(Parking should be fun though :think: we just abandonned our car at the side of the road for the race :lol: )

:cheer: Yay monstermunch :cheer: Parking shouldn't be too bad considering there will be about 2000 less women in the area :lol: You can usually get parked easyish!

Will add you to the list :)

Am very excited :D :D

Just to add I will be bringing both my sprogs with me (AKA Ellie and George) :D :D

right iv found out train info for me coming from leeds to darlington and its £18 return :) so thats quite good really :)

so with any look things are good to go for me to come :)

Sarah&LJ - Starfish is coming to the meet from Leeds so maybe you could both get the train together :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Sarah&LJ - Starfish is coming to the meet from Leeds so maybe you could both get the train together :)

fine by me :)

Ill find out asap whether im a definate or not.... all depends on family life atm and financial situation...

ME me me me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:
will be train or :pray: i have collier a passport this time as coming up by car cost a fortune :x for the York meet

Mabye we should wear name tags this time so we know who everyone is :think: :rotfl:

hehe maybe the name tag idea isn't such a bad one :lol: Have added you to the list :cheer:

I've just checked train prices on the off chance as OH is mumping about needing the car to go to the football (first game of the season here).

Anyway! Its only £15 return - bargain! That's cheaper than I could get to Edinburgh nearly! So I'll be getting in at 11.30am and going home at either 4pm or 6.15pm (depends on when OH can collect us from the station at the other end).

I think it would cost me more in petrol to drive and will be less hassle I think so its all good!

Valentine Xxx

:cheer: Bargain V!! Well I don't mind sticking around till whatever time you need to go home even if others leave earlier so don't worry about being stranded lol :hug: can't wait to see you and Ella again :cheer:

Yay! Think we'll have to get 6.15pm home, hope that's okay with you.

I'll book tickets asap!

Xxx

I'm all booked! Arrive at 11.20am and go home at 6.15pm.

Bargain at £15!

Whats the plan again SC24? Should I bring things for lunch? Are we picknicking? Will I pass a supermarket or similar on the way to park from train station and I could buy some bits to take along?

Re. tea - if you and gorgeous Jack (and anyone else?) are hanging round with us past 5pm do you want to go somewhere nice for tea so we can feed the babies (and ourselves)?!

Valentine Xxx

SarahH said:
What time are you meeting?

Ooooooh - you coming? Get the train with me! Leaves Edinburgh Waverley at 0905 getting into Darlington at 1108 and then going home train leaves Darlington at 1816 getting into Edinburgh at 2027. You'd have to get up very early and get home very late though unless you stop over in Edinburgh or Darlington one way?

I hope you and Arianna can make it, we were so looking forward to meeting you both!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
SarahH said:
What time are you meeting?

Ooooooh - you coming? Get the train with me! Leaves Edinburgh Waverley at 0905 getting into Darlington at 1108 and then going home train leaves Darlington at 1816 getting into Edinburgh at 2027. You'd have to get up very early and get home very late though unless you stop over in Edinburgh or Darlington one way?

I hope you and Arianna can make it, we were so looking forward to meeting you both!

Valentine Xxx

Well since Brian is prob going to be away I might!! But if he is home I will prob be busy :wink:
I could maybe stay at my mates in Edinburgh on the Fri then just come all the way back on the Sat?
Where dfid you find such cheap tickets? I am getting quoted £90 return from Aberdeen!

it's going down.... now £63

It's maybe cause I am only selecting trains that dont have changes - cant be arsed with changes and carrying all my stuff.

How far is it from the station to the park - will I need the buggy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back