*Forum Meet in London, Saturday 5th July 2008*

hope there;s room for buggies lol most of us cant use highchairs yet !

ive just re packed my changing bag ( the biggish one i hate taking with me ) and realise its rubbish and i need a different one lol now we have to take food aswell as bottles there's no room for nowt ! RAH !

i dunno what to wear either , im having a major feel fat niight so think i best leave it to morning !

oh and i specially dont know whatt o dress leland in , with his helmet on his hot but his only wearing it 2 hours on 1 off tomorrow ! choices !

G3M said:
hope there;s room for buggies lol most of us cant use highchairs yet !

ive just re packed my changing bag ( the biggish one i hate taking with me ) and realise its rubbish and i need a different one lol now we have to take food aswell as bottles there's no room for nowt ! RAH !

i dunno what to wear either , im having a major feel fat niight so think i best leave it to morning !

oh and i specially dont know whatt o dress leland in , with his helmet on his hot but his only wearing it 2 hours on 1 off tomorrow ! choices !

tell me about it! we've got a long day and so i've got tons of stuff... and a huge travel system... it's going to be interesting going on the tube with it all - even with OH there to help!!

I can't wait to meet you all!!

What's my picture Sarah? Does my Mum have a name tag?! lol x

Meet day is here!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well Sarah you have my number if you need me.

As for the rest of you.. seee you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good day ladies gutted im now not comming but Willow is still under the weather, looks like the weather this afternoon will be quite nice (or so the weather said this morning) have fun and make sure you take loads of piccies. and don get to sick eating all that pizza lol

Hope you all have a lovely time, and make sure you take lots of pictures :hug:

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEET DAY HAS ARRIVED IM CANT WAIT TO MET YOU ALL :dance: :hug:

SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW HOURS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SARAH :D 8) :lol: :dance: :cheer: :hug: :wave: :D 8) :lol: :dance: :cheer:

:wave: Morning.

I can't bring the buggy on my own so I'm bring Evie in her car seat... should be interesting (I'll look like a body builder by the end of the day! :rotfl: )

I'm really excited too- waiting for Evie to wake up and once she's had a bottle and bath we'll be off :dance:

:lol: glad we're not having a picnic in this bloody weather! :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:

I can't bring the buggy on my own so I'm bring Evie in her car seat... should be interesting (I'll look like a body builder by the end of the day! :rotfl: )

I'm really excited too- waiting for Evie to wake up and once she's had a bottle and bath we'll be off :dance:

Wow goodluck carying the car seat you poor thing :hug: but at least you'll have had you excercise work out and arms like steel by the end :lol:

see ya soon :cheer:

Jade&Evie said:

JADE!! do you want to borrow my Mei Tai? you won't have to worry about buggies and the like then?

Jade ur arms are gonna be massive after luggin the carseat around!!
im sure ul have plenty of ppl offerin to carry Evie for u tho :wink:

Need to do Jamies bag, my bag, his clothes, my clothes, his hair, my hair and my face and wait for my mum then we shall be on our way!! :cheer:

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":33utbqjm]:wave: Morning.

JADE!! do you want to borrow my Mei Tai? you won't have to worry about buggies and the like then?[/quote:33utbqjm]

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :)

Hi

I’m not sure if i going to make it this afternoon girls, I’ve had a terrible nights sleep and don’t feel right :( . I’ve got until 11.20 to decide though so I might have perked up a bit by then, I’ll let you, Sarah and Tracy I have your numbers so I’ll drop you a text.

If I don’t make it, have brilliant time.

Alex xxx

Lets have a few of these and get rowdy!

IMG_1999.jpg

Well, I'm back from the meet and am sooo glad I went - was so nice to meet everyone and well done Sarah for organising everything so well, it was a perfect day.

We went to Pizza Express for a yum lunch and then to the park for an icecream....the weather held out too, amazing!

The mummies to be all looked blooming and after meeting the gorgeous babies - Collier, Evie, Babybee, Leland, Hayden, Jamie etc (pregnancy brain makes me rubbish with names so sorry if iI've missed some - they were all gorg though) I'm even more excited about meeting LO :D

We really should do this more often, it's great to spend time with other mummies. I took a few pics but won't post here in case people don't want the world to see - I think Sarah will start a pic thread in one of the private sections.

Really lovely to meet everyone and thanks again Sarah for organsing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back