*Northeast Meet, South Park, Darlington, Sat 9th August*

anyone fancy meeting me again? lmao....ill have a talk with the OH and i maybe able to come...if you can handle it lmoao

Sarah&LJ said:
anyone fancy meeting me again? lmao....ill have a talk with the OH and i maybe able to come...if you can handle it lmoao

More the merrier :hug:

The soft play wouldn't be a great place for paris :think: she kind of turns into a bit of a nutter then I can't control her :wall: :wall:

I might see if anyone will have her for the day :rotfl: :rotfl: :wink:

chezzabell said:
I'll come :wave:

I've put the 1st option now :D

:cheer: added you hun.

Babylicious.. don't worry.. isn't soft play where kids are meant to go crazy :lol: plus i'm hoping with it being August wherever we decide it should be a nice warm day and we can go outside. :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
chezzabell said:
I'll come :wave:

I've put the 1st option now :D

:cheer: added you hun.

Babylicious.. don't worry.. isn't soft play where kids are meant to go crazy :lol: plus i'm hoping with it being August wherever we decide it should be a nice warm day and we can go outside. :)

Hopefully I'll find a baby sitter :rotfl:

South Park gets my vote! Put me and Thea down as going, we'll go anywhere lol

South Park works for me too - I'd really prefer to just go on one train journey and Darlo is on the mainline from Scotland. I'm also familiar with Darlington, I have a friend that used to live there and I've probably been 4 or 5 times before so shouldn't get too lost!

I like the Primark too! Will there be shopping time?!

Valentine Xxx

I voted South Park, I like going to Darlo, we don't do it enough and it's only 30 mins away from us.

I'm afraid we can't make it this time! It's our 5th anniversary! :cheer:

Hope you all have a great time though! :cheer:

this looks like an ace meet - its a 3 hour drive each way for me though :( How selfish of you all living so far away from me

Jools how bloody selfish of you to have your annivesary on the day of our meet :shakehead: :lol: congrats in advance anyway! :hug:

Beanie - sorry it's too far for you :( we'll make sure we all take camera's and have loads of pics though :)

Ok I think it's looking like the South Park is the best for everyone then? :cheer:

Valentine I think we can squeeze in some shopping time :lol:

Right girls, I have changed 1st post to reflect the fact location has been decided on. I guess we should think about times? Does Midday sound ok for everyone?

Also I was thinking that we could maybe organise a picnic. I am more than happy to make up some food and bring it along to the meet in the car to save people bringing them on a long journey? Whoever is at the meet could just put a quid or 2 in? That way I can see what the weather is like on the morning. If it is rubbish then we could always leave that idea and go for lunch instead. That way we don't waste money on a picnic if it's gonna be wasted if that makes sense lol.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
chezzabell said:
I have no idea how to get there LOL

Are you driving? Which way are you coming from ... North?

Coming from Northumberland, so will come along, the A69 then the A1 I reckon, I sure I will find it :D

It's really easy to find of the A1. Nearer time I can always give you my number and if you need help when you get into Darlington you can always give me a call :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back