*Forum Meet in London, Saturday 5th July 2008*

:wave: We're back too- I had a great time!

Agree we should do it more often- it was a bit of a trek but with the help of Sam's Mei Tai we made it! Will definately be buying my own one now!

Had a lovely lunch and was so good the weather held out for us so we could go to the park :lol:

Glad I came :D

im back too ! can i say i hate the tube but , i actually had nice people on the journey back and didnt have to carry him up stairs on my own , someone helped at each station :shock: :cheer:

was a brilliant day ! great to finally put names to faces ! everyones babes were so adorable ! and of cause the 3 toddlers !!! letting us see whats ahead!

next time can we go shopping too , hey kay !!!!

i hope boy sleeps well tonight !!! i think i will :sleep:

thanks to fran for meeting me this morning , so didnt wanna do tube on me own ! :hug:

G3M said:
im back too ! can i say i hate the tube but , i actually had nice people on the journey back and didnt have to carry him up stairs on my own , someone helped at each station :shock: :cheer:

was a brilliant day ! great to finally put names to faces ! everyones babes were so adorable ! and of cause the 3 toddlers !!! letting us see whats ahead!

thanks to fran for meeting me this morning , so didnt wanna do tube on me own ! :hug:

we had a real adventure with the tube and all the steps etc..!!
lol, glad you got home safe! and yes we have to do it again and go to
Primani! :) :)

I had such an ace time, really glad i came along now!!

Everyones kiddies are supercute!!! And thanks Sarah for letting me hoild little Collier! Hes GORG!!! i miss all the babies now and it all seems queit here now not for much longer eh girls lol!!!

I have some pics too, Sarah let us know where we can plonk them!

If I took a pic of anyone who doesn't want their pic on the forum let me know, wish i had taken more though :(

x

had a really good day, glad it didnt rain lol :cheer:

was good seein everyone, there was a good range - all the preggas ladies and all the newborns and then theres mine and frans little horrors lol

anyone got pics up? theyre all on my mums camera so will get em up when I get chance!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

G3M said:

hell yeah!!! :wink: :cheer: :cheer:

mummykay said:
had a really good day, glad it didnt rain lol :cheer:

was good seein everyone, there was a good range - all the preggas ladies and all the newborns and then theres mine and frans little horrors lol

anyone got pics up? theyre all on my mums camera so will get em up when I get chance!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hayden just saw the pics and said "theres the jamie"
then "wheres the jamie gone"? lol i think they had a great laugh running round in circles..Haydens had his dinner and a bath and now hes trying to make me play football..i can't get him sleepy :-(

fran_23 said:
Hayden just saw the pics and said "theres the jamie"
then "wheres the jamie gone"? lol i think they had a great laugh running round in circles..Haydens had his dinner and a bath and now hes trying to make me play football..i can't get him sleepy :-(

aaarw bless him, they were well cute together - terrible two lol :rotfl:

Sure was a great day ladies me and frankie had a super time!!! Wish it didnt take so long to get back havent long been in :evil:

It was great meeting you all! :cheer:

Sorry I had to leave early :( Everyone's got gorgeous children and the preggo ladies have gorgeous bumps! xx

your our all wonderful :hug: and ive not had such a great day out in god knows how long. The meal was great the company was even better and to top it all of the sun came out and we got to chat further in the park 8) 8)

thank you everboy for a brilliant day :D :hug:

I 2nd the above!! Not only that you lovely ladies with bumps look absolutely blooming and radiant. And those of you with babies/toddlers they are such sweeties a real credit to you all. :hug:

Im now off to bed and il be back tommorrow this time to bore you all with my wedding pictures when i upload them :lol:

Glad you had a great time girls! (sarah i wrote your number down, but didnt put it in my phone )

We got lost in the car, it started overheating so we ended up parking by county hall? By the London eye, im not sure how far that is from where we were supposed to be.Didnt get parked untill about 1.30pm We went to the aquarium and then to OH grandparents, where we had to let the car cool down for longer. we didnt get home till past midnight.

Gutted

Glad you had a good time, i cant wait to see your pictures. Me and OH decided next time were definatly going by train! the roads are a nightmare on a satruday!!

Oh hunny you where so close if youd crossed the bridge over the river and gone past westminster abbey your have found us
we were all wondering where you were i kept checking my phone every 2 second
so looking forward to meeting you sorry you got lost :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

come to the bluewater meet :D

Geordie&Bairn said:
Oh hunny you where so close if youd crossed the bridge over the river and gone past westminster abbey your have found us
we were all wondering where you were i kept checking my phone every 2 second
so looking forward to meeting you sorry you got lost :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

come to the bluewater meet :D

i will come to the bluewater meet! when is it. I cant belive we were so close! ive just looked on google maps it was literally over the bridge! :cry:

hi girls,

just got on now, got home bout 6.30 and then went back out to babysit till early hrs of this morning and spent most of this morning in bed, im so shattered,

i had a lovely time thank you all was loving meeting you all,

sorry i was so quiet my nerves just wouldnt go away yesterday i got home and felt so bad i could have made more of an effort but never the less i had a lovely time meeting all of you and your georgous bumps and babies,

sarah- thank you for organising it hun you did a fab job, and i hope to see you all again soon for the next london meet or other meets,

G3M- think i made a new friend in leland- so cute

well all the babies were so lovely and tiny :hug: :hug:

he deffo loved u tracey all those tears soon went when u were around ! lil monkey lmao , fancy coming over now , his being a tired old whing bag today :rotfl:

ah gem, give him a huge hug from me please hun he is so georgous i dont belive for one sec he is being like that at all he wouldnt do that to mummy lol,

love to meet you both again :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back