• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Northeast Meet, South Park, Darlington, Sat 9th August*

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Mrs brightside... more the merrier I say :D

Brilliant

sat the 9th aug seems fine with me but im better with dates closer to the time so stick my name down hun xx

Sweetcheeks24 said:
fifi211 said:
I would love to come but would need to know a definite date :D

Thats what we are trying to organise now.. we need to find a date which is good for as many people as possible. So August 9th has been suggested.. how does that sound for u?

That should be good for me, might have to bring Jamie as well though, is that ok?

sorry full of hope :( I guess were never gonna be able to get a date that is ok with everyone but hope you have a fab weekend :hug:

Fifi - course it's ok to bring Jamie :)

Can't do 9th August - its the day before MIL's wedding!

fifi211 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
fifi211 said:
I would love to come but would need to know a definite date :D

Thats what we are trying to organise now.. we need to find a date which is good for as many people as possible. So August 9th has been suggested.. how does that sound for u?

That should be good for me, might have to bring Jamie as well though, is that ok?

yay someone for paris to play with :cheer:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
sorry full of hope :( I guess were never gonna be able to get a date that is ok with everyone but hope you have a fab weekend :hug:

Thanks :D It's a shame I can't make it though, I was looking forward to it! Hope you all have a good day :D

Ok so the 'likely' date is 9th August but before we can really rally more people for definate answers we need to have a look at areas.

We have people from Hull coming so it needs to be near enough South to allow them to make the visit.. we have Valentine from Scotland who needs east coast mainline, (however V - I could always meet you at Darlington station and travel from there?)

Just make some suggestions then i'll start a poll then PM people to see who I can get up for it. :)

Hi girls,

I can do 9th August - yay!

SC/Babylicious, it'd be great to be picked up, but I won't have a car seat with me. Is Jack in his big car seat yet SC? Cos DD is still in the rear facing one, so maybe SC could pick me up taking along Jack's old rear facing seat (if Jack has indeed moved up to forward facing?). If it is the Saturday I may be able to take the car anyway.

I'll leave it to those of you more local to suggest somewhere to go but I'm a lady who lunches (love my food!)!

Valentine Xxx

V - Jack is indeed in his forward facing one so I could bring the old one (which is same polka one you have??) That would be Si taking us as I can't drive yet lol. :)

I just seen this :doh:

Im inbetween nightshifts on 9th Aug, so I cant go :(

However I'll make a suggestion of a picnic in Preston Park as your location! :D

Have a fab time tho!

That'd be great lovely - if Simon doesn't mind carting us about? I'll also chat to my OH about it this weekend and if he doesn't mind I'll take our car, then could pick you guys up (if you can put Jack in polka rear facing seat or transfer forward facing seat to my car?).

Can't wait! There had better be more people there than the Scottish meet!

Valentine Xxx

:rotfl: here's hoping so :pray:

Once we have decided date and place then i will try get as many people as possible to come. Simon won't mind (or even if he does I don't care :moon: )

Foxxi :( can't you get time off? would luvvvv to meet you. I was thinking preston park for a picnic but it would have to be a nice day which we can't guarentee and I don't think it has anywhere to eat if cold does it?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Foxxi :( can't you get time off? would luvvvv to meet you. I was thinking preston park for a picnic but it would have to be a nice day which we can't guarentee and I don't think it has anywhere to eat if cold does it?

I really wish I could get time off... All the time off has been taken for July and August.

My boss is back off his leave next week .. so maybe if I give him sexual favours he might let me have one of the nightshifts off :wink:
But I wont find out til next week.. I'll be honest tho..Im not very hopeful :(

My OH is just checking with his parents to make sure the 9th August is okay with us, We are going away for a long weekend with his parents to galloway so that Jess can meet some of OH's friends from up there (he worked in Galloway for a couple of years.) I said it was the week before then and he thought it was that weekend (i think i'm right :wink: ). Will know when he talks to the rents.

Ooooo getting excited, really can't wait to meet you all and it will be really nice to meet Melanie with us both originating from the same town.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melanie said:

I was going to suggest South Park.. as i'm from Darlington but didn't want you all thinking i was suggesting it cos it was the place I lived iykwim :lol: it would be ideal as it's on east coast mainline and south park is just a short walk away from the station and obviously I know places to eat and other places to go if it turns out a rubbish day for weather.

What does everyone think? :)

Ok i'm gonna have a look at locations and do a poll...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back