• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Northeast Meet, South Park, Darlington, Sat 9th August*

Valentine - I'll be coming by car with space for 3 so I could collect you from the train station if you like.

Babylicious said:
I'll struggle with september - I go back to work on the 8th :cry:

I was thinking more... July/August, I go away 31st aug for 2 weeks.

I'm back at work on Monday so can't do Monday, Thursday and Friday.

If it has to be one of those days then i could maybe swap one of my days at work with a bit of nagging :lol:

going to watch bb then bed.. will have a look at this properly tomorrow and try and make some suggestions along with places we could go to :hug:

Babylicious said:
Valentine - I'll be coming by car with space for 3 so I could collect you from the train station if you like.

Thank you but I don't think I can lug my car seat on the train with DD - I don't have a click on car seat pram chassis thing. Thank you for offering though, that was really kind.

Valentine Xxx

well im in Sunderland and would love to come along if I can does it matter that I dont have a baba (yet) :lol: i could see if I can lend one :lol:

I have my moving date! I'll be in Shipley (leeds/Bradford) by the 23rd July! My family are all in County Durham so i'll be at any meet thats i9n the north east after the 30th July (so i have time to unpack some boxes!)
I can pick someone up from a train station too if needs be!
Please have it after the 30th so i can come!

:cheer: Melanie... I don't think anyone will complain with it being after 30th.

Right ok so going by everyone August is looking to be the best month?

So can everyone put down what days in August is NOT good for them?

Mrs brightside... more the merrier I say :D

we go on holiday on 19th just to black pool :rotfl: so i've got 5 days there.

I'll prob have to bring paris tho

Right i'm gonna throw a dat in and see how everyone reacts... Saturday 9th August?

Hi, count me in. Im in Darlington so anywhere really as I have my car!

I would love to come but would need to know a definite date :D

fifi211 said:
I would love to come but would need to know a definite date :D

Thats what we are trying to organise now.. we need to find a date which is good for as many people as possible. So August 9th has been suggested.. how does that sound for u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back