** March 2020 Mamas **

I've been soo emotional lately, is anyone else the same? I cry so much watching programmes ect it's ridiculous lol..

And gore! I'm usually a horror fan, don't mind stuff. My mum put on the Dr pimple popper today (she's weird :looped:) and I literally couldn't cope :rotfl: I couldn't watch it, it made me ill.

I've been soo emotional lately, is anyone else the same? I cry so much watching programmes ect it's ridiculous lol..

And gore! I'm usually a horror fan, don't mind stuff. My mum put on the Dr pimple popper today (she's weird :looped:) and I literally couldn't cope :rotfl: I couldn't watch it, it made me ill.

Totally! I’m emotional at the best of times but I can’t hold myself together!

Totally! I’m emotional at the best of times but I can’t hold myself together!

Yeah Im a sensitive person but I'm crying over This morning articles and movies now. Have a good old cry when babies are born in Emma Willis's delivering babies is on too :0

@SpiritedAway silly question but I cant seem to find your new due date and my baby brain cant work it out! What is it please?

16+4 here and finally got my appetite back :dance: still feel like I'm looking fat rather than pregnant but think that's because my LB is only 14 months so I worry people will just assume I'm still chubby :rotfl: work is so hectic at the moment that I'm reading but not getting a chance to reply often.

How are you doing @Nattles33?

@SpiritedAway silly question but I cant seem to find your new due date and my baby brain cant work it out! What is it please?

16+4 here and finally got my appetite back :dance: still feel like I'm looking fat rather than pregnant but think that's because my LB is only 14 months so I worry people will just assume I'm still chubby :rotfl: work is so hectic at the moment that I'm reading but not getting a chance to reply often.

Hey @Summerwine
I'm good thanks...well good as in still absolutely exhausted every night. It's like as soon as I finish work 'bang' I need to sleep :rotfl::rotfl:
Getting a few pains in my pelvis area but I'm assuming its down to my uterus growing.
The combined test results are totally at the back of my head now.
Need to get 16 week scan booked and going to get a balloon so we can do a gender reveal with the parents.
Are you finding out what you're having?
I've got no bump as I'm a chunky monkey anyways :rotfl::rotfl: hoping something will pop out over the next few weeks xxx

I might be completely imagining it, or it could be wind...but when I sit really still or lie down in bed sometimes I can feel tiny little flutters. Is that completely crazy at 13 weeks??? It is my 2nd so I would expect to feel movement earlier this time but surely not?!

We’re finding out sex, 4th November! Want to do a fun reveal with ds too.

@Niknaknoo that's amazing that you and feeling flutters! So exciting.

I bet your son cant wait to find out if you're having a little brother or sister.

I'm booking our gender scan for 12th October. Cant wait! Feels so long away though x

@Niknaknoo that's amazing that you and feeling flutters! So exciting.

I bet your son cant wait to find out if you're having a little brother or sister.

I'm booking our gender scan for 12th October. Cant wait! Feels so long away though x

Are you having a private one? We’re just waiting for nhs I think. 7 weeks to go!

He’s so excited, my belly is getting lots of hugs and kisses and he whispers to it too. Heard him say I can’t wait for you to come out! So sweet. He says he wants a sister, so I’ve been trying to gently warn him it might be a boy. We’re already talking about sharing toys and how baby will have to borrow some of his old things.
I never wanted this big a gap, but actually it’s perfect! And financially it’ll be easier too now he’s at school.

Awh that is so sweet Nik!!

We haven’t told our DS yet. Booked a private Gender ScAn for 5th Oct and my mum is coming with us so she can bring DS in. Can’t wait to see his little face when he seems baby on the screen.

I can’t wait to find out what we’re all having.

We’re really struggling with baby names. We thought we’d found the one for a girl but told my parents and they hate it. I don’t think it’s totally put me off though. The name was Violet. X

Awh that is so sweet Nik!!

We haven’t told our DS yet. Booked a private Gender ScAn for 5th Oct and my mum is coming with us so she can bring DS in. Can’t wait to see his little face when he seems baby on the screen.

I can’t wait to find out what we’re all having.

We’re really struggling with baby names. We thought we’d found the one for a girl but told my parents and they hate it. I don’t think it’s totally put me off though. The name was Violet. X
I LOVE the name Violet. That was my Nan's middle name and i always said i wanted that to be part of my little girls name, whether it be first or middle name.
Such a beautiful traditional name, dont let your parents put you off it, it is your child after all xx

Ahhh that's awesome @Alexis2017!!

Glad you've put them to the back of your mind - seems like the best place for them @Nattles33! :) ooh exciting about the gender reveal.

Aww that's lush @Niknaknoo. How old is your son?

I cant wait to find out the sex. 20 week scan is 10th October!! I dont think I'll be able to tell my LB anything in advance. I think he'll still be too young to understand, its just going to be one big surprise :rotfl:

I think Violet is lovely. It has to be a name you love, regardless of anyone else's opinions! There will always be someone who hates it.

Violet is a lovely name!
Don’t let anyone put you off, I try not to share names with people in case they don’t like them and it puts me off! I’ll share with you ladies though!
I’m quite set on Thea Elizabeth for a girl if oh will agree. Boy we’re going to struggle with this time I think. We decided so easily last time and haven’t agreed on anything yet. I had thought Theo but I’m going off it.

@Summerwine ds is 4.5, will be 5 in March, just before this one arrives unless it comes early!

No worry, I might have gone on the other thread. It's 18th of March xx

@SesameSeed I really like the name Violet x

Me and husband have decided we're not telling anyone our names because everyone has an opinion. My parents have already said they don't like certain names and we should have x instead :-(

@Niknaknoo No not at all! I swear to god I was in bed night before last and I could feel a flutter, I was super relaxed couldn't sleep. They say the 2nd time round you are more aware of what the feeling is like so you tend to feel it sooner.

Hey all,

I keep forgetting about this forum and noticed everyone had moved to second trimester! I had my 12 week scan on Monday and everything is perfect. My due date has changed to 24th March as I am measuring further along as they thought. Thankfully the exhaustion is disappearing but I have been suffering with heartburn. Hoping the weeks will pass quickly so we get to find out the gender. We’ve announced the pregnancy and everyone is over the moon for us. We are so so excited. And I’ve started baby shopping... best feeling ever!

Any guesses as to what the gender might be?

A6D3ECD8-65FB-4701-8ACA-0C18670FCDAB.jpeg

That'll be a lovely age gap @Niknaknoo.

I've updated due dates @SpiritedAway and @Sunrise212!

I'd guess boy @Sunrise212. So glad all is going well for you! I'm finding the weeks are flying at the moment. I hope the heartburn disappears soon for you.

We have (I think) decided on names either way, but like spirited, we wont tell anyone until bubs arrives! Itll be too late then :)

Hi everyone been a little quiet lately, I agree with everyone, we are not telling anyone any names either, I wouldn’t really care what anyone else said if I like the name it’s my choice and violet is a lovely name. I find everyone has an opinion nowadays that they have to tell you, my mum has already said a few things to annoy me so far

Eeeee ladies I thought the fatigue and tiredness does one in the second trimester?

I am still absolutely knackered alllll the time.

I cant wait to get to bed.

Does anyone know if a midwife can give you a prescription?

I'm on aspirin from the hospital and they only gave me a 2 week dose eventhough I need to take it throughout pregnancy. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back