** March 2020 Mamas **

@Niknaknoo Ah look, how lush :)! I can't ever tell, if I had to say cause of the head shape I'd say boy too x

@Nattles33 I've still got nausea and sickness think it's here to stay and my awesome son has given me his flu, so I'm suffering between head cold and vomiting (yay). But I will say I feel like placenta has taken on more, I feel a bit more like me.

I'm exhausted too and I get really shakey, I don't remember being like this with DS.. Gp gave me iron tablets so make sure you check your iron levels if you're struggling xx

All these scans as so exciting!

Our nhs 20 week scan isn’t until 6th Nov, so glad we have the privategender scAn on 5th Oct. I’ll be 15w 4days, they scAn from 15w 2days at our private clinic.

Nattles I feel like most of my symptoms have gone too other than the tiredness.

Has everyone revealed their pregnancy now? Ours is still secret.

Can’t wait for a little bump to appear. Just feel fatter haha

So pleased a few of you have started to feel the flutters xx

We’ve told friends and family, I am avoiding doing anything on social media at the moment. Maybe after we’ve had screening results and gender scan.

It’ll be a little longer before I start looking actually noticeably pregnant, at the minute I just look the same but the tubby belly is a bit more solid than it was before!

@Niknaknoo I'm guessing boy0from skull shape. I can't see the nub!

Im on call and got called out sat night to work and then all day today so tats my 2 days off gone.... Roll on Friday for a day off work and our gender scan. Can't believe it's nearly here!!

@Niknaknoo I'm guessing boy0from skull shape. I can't see the nub!

Im on call and got called out sat night to work and then all day today so tats my 2 days off gone.... Roll on Friday for a day off work and our gender scan. Can't believe it's nearly here!!
I’m not even sure what im looking at is the nub! Im useless at spotting!

Hope you’ve managed some rest over the weekend alexis. So exciting that we’re at gender time! Hope all goes well Friday. X

Hi ladies glad to see ur all doing well ..
Last friday i took my first tablet to start off the medical miscarriage then i started to bleed a little bit on saturday night i was due in 8 am on the monday for the pessarie and more tablets they had morphine codeine and gas and air ready for me on sunday nyt i had little contractions 9 min apart but not bad i went to sleep woke at 5 am contractions really really strong 3 min apart but i just thought it was normal because they mentioned the pain but i was breathing through it but was awful so half 6 come and they got stronger and at 7 am i got up because i felt the need to push my mum who i was with has a bungalow and WHITE CARPETS! i could feel something moving down inside i had a big towel on i screamed for mum managed to get to the bathroom i pulled my knickers down the baby was half out and had to push once more and it all came out i was in such shock it was about quarter past 7 i flooded 4 big towels changed them l placed 4 more in and lay down mum was heartbroke we had to bag it all up i stopped bleeding quite quick and got over for 8.15 hospital is literally over road i had a scan it had all passed.. i did look mum blessed it with her holy water bless her it was tge day b4 her 70th birthday.. bk on the 30th because my lining was still thick but im still shocked how it happened but in a way i was glad i wasnt in a hospital bed all day i could go home it just happened so quick im still in shock im tryimg to stay positive now but in away because i could manage the pain it sounds daft i feel i havent really miscarried even though i went into labour i think my adrenaline took over and i feel i should have had more pain its such a strange feeling!! Xxxx

Okay so I think so spoke too soon when I said my nausea had gone :sick: I've felt so ill today with nausea just like the first trimester.
Last week must have just been a good week ha.
I cany stomach anything with a bit of flavour. Plain pasta for lunch and a plain packet of hula hoops. Anything with a little bit of flavour makes me want too :sick:
Hope everyone else is feeling good :preg: xxx

@Nattles33 I’m feeling great!!! 18 weeks just having some back pains other than that this pregnancy’s been so good to me. Sorry to hear your nausea has come back hope you start to feel like yourself again soon xo

@Bre you're making me feel so jealous!!

Is this your first?

Glad you're having a breeze lol I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day xx

@Nattles33 ive just had the worst wretching episode yet. I’ve felt nauseous all afternoon after a few days off. My annual autumn cough is making its appearance now and I was coughing so hard and wretching all at the same time.

Stayed up late Friday night as we were at a wedding and it’s caught up with me. Have a 2 day wedding this weekend, so hope I’ve recovered by then! Have booked myself a facial at the hotel spa on the Sunday morning. Can’t wait! :yay:

Jeni, hope you are recovering and taking it easy. X

I had to admit I've had zero nausea... But I've had indigestion, fatigue and the worst wind (both ends) I am so embrassed.

I had a really dry mouth for weeks amd now it's just on and off. I have a lot of headaches and my back is sore cos I have herniated discs x 2 in my lower back so it's painful as I can't take my normal painkillers.

I'm on call and got called out sat night and had to work Sunday so no days off for me and 11 days in a row... Roll on Friday when I get a day off... My job is not easy when preggers at all... Not sure how I will do this in 3rd tri! My work has told me they can't offer me part time when I go bakc so using my annual leave to work 2 days a week for 3 months then I wl need to find a new job! Ahh so unfair

I had to admit I've had zero nausea... But I've had indigestion, fatigue and the worst wind (both ends) I am so embrassed.

I had a really dry mouth for weeks amd now it's just on and off. I have a lot of headaches and my back is sore cos I have herniated discs x 2 in my lower back so it's painful as I can't take my normal painkillers.

I'm on call and got called out sat night and had to work Sunday so no days off for me and 11 days in a row... Roll on Friday when I get a day off... My job is not easy when preggers at all... Not sure how I will do this in 3rd tri! My work has told me they can't offer me part time when I go bakc so using my annual leave to work 2 days a week for 3 months then I wl need to find a new job! Ahh so unfair
11 days sounds nightmarish alexis. Hope you manage to find a job quickly when the time comes.

@Bre do I need to change your due date?

I'm so sorry for you ladies still struggling with 'first trimester' symptoms!! I'm just exhausted (but my LB is sleeping badly at the mo so that might not even be pregnancy :rotfl:) I guess that's good preparation though!

@Summerwine

Sure! I’ve been given the 27 of February! But you never know

@Nattles33. Third pregnancy for me but first to full term xo

@Jeni 1990 Ah I'm so sorry you had to go through that Jeni xx Please make sure you look after yourself and take time out for you xx

Oh @Jeni 1990. I'm so glad you're coming back and letting us know how you are doing. I hope they clear you on the 30th so this doesnt drag on for you x

Been thinking about you @Jeni 1990

How’s everyone feeling? I’m 14 week today and been feeling like things are certainly stretching over the last couple of days.

Going out for tea which some of the girls tonight and undecided whether to tell them or not. Was trying to wait until we’ve had the gender scan but just too excited

Is anyone opting/needing a c-section?

No c-sec for me @SesameSeed, unless baby is breech or something. I am considering a home birth if all goes well this time... really unsure though, and dont want to get my heart set on anything as it didn't quite go to plan last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back