** March 2020 Mamas **

Hi ladies! We’ve gone quiet! How are we all doing?
nothing much to report here except I’m definitely showing now!

@Alexis2017 hope your meeting with work went well.

Ooh yes how did the meeting go @Alexis2017?

All good over here. Busy weekend at a family wedding, both my LB and I were part of the wedding party and I was exhausted come monday. I've lost the 1lb I gained and I'm worried I'll be having a telling off at my scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed they wont weigh me!!

How is everyone feeling?

Hi ladies,

I started feeling flutters this week I think, they come and go but I’m pretty sure that’s what it is, not really showing yet, but I have a small frame so I recon it will be around 6 months before you can actually tell I’m pregnant

I have the week off work this week and I really deep cleaned my house hopefully I can keep on top of it once baby arrives.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow @Summerwine

I’m feeling great! Got a home Doppler so it’s been fun showing the family her heartbeat. No symptoms other than itchy nipples lol. I also got a cute bump going on she’s definitely noticeable!!!

Got my 16 week midwife on Friday! Hoping she gets the Doppler out!
I’m still absolutely exhausted and no sign of the pregnancy glow :(
Got my annual autumn cough now too...I had an inhaler for it, I need another one, but anyone know is it safe in pregnancy? It’s the blue one. Hoping it is and I can get another!!
Anyone had flu jab yet? My son was supposed to get it in school this week and it has been delayed. Also saw a notice in gps saying not expecting stock till 18th!

Got my 16 week midwife on Friday! Hoping she gets the Doppler out!
I’m still absolutely exhausted and no sign of the pregnancy glow :(
Got my annual autumn cough now too...I had an inhaler for it, I need another one, but anyone know is it safe in pregnancy? It’s the blue one. Hoping it is and I can get another!!
Anyone had flu jab yet? My son was supposed to get it in school this week and it has been delayed. Also saw a notice in gps saying not expecting stock till 18th!

Ventolin inhaler? Fine during pregnancy. I'm asthmatic and been told blue and brown inhalers can carry on as normal. No my GP havent got any stock yet either. I've been putting off my whooping cough as I'm hoping to have the 2 together!

Awh lovely bump!

I’ve got my 16w midwife appointment tomorrow too and the consultant appointment at hospital an hour later! An excuse for a day off work and lunch with a friend :)

How’s work Alexis?

Do we have anymore gender scans soon?

Aww what a lovely bump @Niknaknoo

Went to mothercare today to get a maternity bra, told the lady I was nearly 20 weeks and her reply was your certainly hiding it well, not what I wanted to hear.

I had my 20 week scan today. Went really well and all looking healthy! It took a good 40 minutes for them to get all the measurements as baby didnt want to play, but we got there! Anterior placenta was confirmed but I was already pretty sure of that. And it's a BLUE one!

Why are you worried about your bump size? X

Honestly there is hardly anything there, to the outside world I don’t look pregnant at all, I guess my main concern is that the baby isn’t growing as it should, I will hopefully relax once I have my scan next week, I know everyone grows at different speeds, but it’s hard not to compare.

Honestly there is hardly anything there, to the outside world I don’t look pregnant at all, I guess my main concern is that the baby isn’t growing as it should, I will hopefully relax once I have my scan next week, I know everyone grows at different speeds, but it’s hard not to compare.

Oh please dont stress @Clairexx89. I would enjoy being smaller to start with, being big or bigger gets tiring quickly!! There is plenty of time for that yet. With my first I put on almost 2 stone in the last 15 weeks :eek:

Thanks @Summerwine, I try not to think about it normally, I guess some people don’t think before they speak, a work colleague told me the other week that I was allowed to put weight on when I’m pregnant.

That's the same colleague that will be telling you how HUGE you look as soon as you start to put on weight!! Some people just like to judge. Dont let it get you down. Babies take what they need from you xx

Claire, be grateful while it lasts! You’ll pop soon enough! Baby finds all sorts of nooks to hide in and everyone carries differently.

Sunday is the big reveal for us. Having second thoughts about taking ds in, he’s keen on a sister and worried he’ll get upset if it’s a boy and we spend more time consoling him than enjoying the scan... :think:

Hey Work is tiring as ever. My boss only took 5 days of oncall off me from 4 weeks. I'm back on call tmrw morn for a week.. Then again 2 weeks after that then twice in December.... Just got to see how it goes.

My bump has popped even more

IMG_20191010_215219.jpg Screenshot_20191010_215455.jpg Screenshot_20191010_215440.jpg

Lovely bump alexis! And your nursery looks amazing! ours is still full of boxes from moving last year! But I figure baby will be in with us for a few months at least...we’ll get there. Our house is still a work in progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back