** March 2020 Mamas **

So we are having a wee Boy!
:dust:

It shows you that heart rate and skull theory and nub theory aren't accurate haha everyone thought it was a girl!

Ahh congratulations Alexis that’s wonderful. And as you say, you’ve just blown all the gender theories out of the water.

Is that 1x team boy and 1x team girl for March mummies so far?!

Xx

Congratulations @Alexis2017 - it definitely shows that people should not take the nub theory into consideration!

Lovely scan photo too!

I’m struggling with work at the moment. This week I’m doing 55 hours and feel there is lack of support in my job. So tired, drained and achy

Congratulations @Alexis2017 - it definitely shows that people should not take the nub theory into consideration!

Lovely scan photo too!

I’m struggling with work at the moment. This week I’m doing 55 hours and feel there is lack of support in my job. So tired, drained and achy

Thanks wee team blue!

I have the same problem. I just did 11 days in a row and 87 hours till I was off today and it was torture! Got to do the oncall week again in 2 weeks time... Hope you've got a day off soon!?

Ahhh congratulations @Alexis2017!!! I have a little boy and have to say I think boys are fab! I'm secretly hoping for another although I know hubs wants a pink one!! Ooh and you've got your name picked out havent you?

@Beckyb1991 if my memory serves I think your gender scan is today? If so good luck and looking forward to hearing about it!

Xx

Ladies I've started sticking colours onto the first post, but if you're staying team yellow just let me know and I'll add those in too! Happy Saturday.

Lovely news alexis! Congratulations!
2 weeks tomorrow till we find out! Eeek!!

Thabks everyone, going to look at some prams today.

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's gender news... Here's a photo of the winky reveal haha

IMG_20190928_100856.jpg

Lovely news alexis! Congratulations!
2 weeks tomorrow till we find out! Eeek!!
What do you think!? I honestly thought it was a boy at very start then I cnahed my mind... And honestly was shocked!

@Summerwine Yeah 'Felix Wood' is our name! Just need a middle name now! :D

That's lovely @Alexis2017! There won't be another one of those in his class either.

12 more days for us. I'm so excited. I've been referring to baby as 'she' for weeks now so will probably fall off the bed if it's a boy!

It’s so exciting you all finding out, we have opted for a surprise so you will have to wait until March for my reveal. My 20 week scan is 2 weeks on Friday.

How are all you lovely ladies this evening?

I am loaded with cold and feeling sorry for myself :sad::sad:
It always takes me forever to shift a cold so I dread getting them.
Sick of sneezing and blowing my nose. Currently sat with tissue up my nose to stop it from running. :dance: what a weekend! :rotfl:

1 week today until our gender scan eeekkk .... I’ve been thinking pink because my pregnancy is so different to when I has my DS.

Sorry to hear you’re full of cold Nattles. Hope you feel much better soon.

Good luck with gender scans ladies and enjoy your weekends x

Hope you’re feeling better today @Nattles33

I’m feeling proper rough, self inflicted though. Been at a 2 day wedding this weekend. Lasted till 11 Friday night but was up till one last night. Absolutely knackered now!! Had such good fun though, I’ll be paying for it all week! :???:
Treated myself to a facial this morning, was amazing!

I've had a cough since 1st September when I got back my hols... Still got it. Really starting to concern me now. Surely it would be gone by now. I had blocked sinuses the week before that so it's just a pain now!

I told every one today we're having a wee Boy. Feels so real now.

IMG_20190929_220343.jpg

I ordered my pram yesterday . A wee cosatto Mister Fox number! (travel system) its all happening haha.

Pick it up in January!

IMG_20190929_220719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back