**March 2012 Babies**

I'm knackered!! I do constant nights, cleaning trains. And there's a lot of walking. About 10 miles a night. And then when I do get to bed, I can't sleep!! >.<

I'm off on ML from the 5th of February! And having just worked it out, I've only got 21 shifts left!! YAY!

Sounds like a hard job!!! It's good that you only have 21 shifts left, you deserve a break! I only got 27 days left! :yay:

Can I join even though I am an April mummy? I reckon my LO will come early and I know all you girls in march mummies as my original due date was 31st march!! Cheeky I know but I feel like a march mummy at heart! Lol xxx

I'm knackered!! I do constant nights, cleaning trains. And there's a lot of walking. About 10 miles a night. And then when I do get to bed, I can't sleep!! >.<

I'm off on ML from the 5th of February! And having just worked it out, I've only got 21 shifts left!! YAY!

Wow, sounds like a very demanding job! Don't know how you find the energy to do that :shock:

Can I join even though I am an April mummy? I reckon my LO will come early and I know all you girls in march mummies as my original due date was 31st march!! Cheeky I know but I feel like a march mummy at heart! Lol xxx

Yay wannab of course you can join us, I feel like your practically a March mummy anyway! How you doing hun esp after the weekend? Xx

Of course wannabemummy! I've missed you here!!

I see from my profile information that I'm now officially a PF-Addict :shock:

I should get some sleep before working!! I spend WAY to much time in here! lol!!!

Was in work tonight and I'm not impressed! Was told I could take my annual leave either side of my ML but when I asked for the forms to change it tonight I got told I'm not getting to do that anymore. So I don't go off until the 12th of February (19 days before I'm due!!) And I'll be back at work on the 13th of May. =(

I hate not being in the favourites club at work!!

Omg nonabean they can't do that to you!! Surely your annual leave is for you to take when you deem fit. Have u got a HR department? X

Yay wannab of course you can join us, I feel like your practically a March mummy anyway! How you doing hun esp after the weekend? Xx

Thank youuu :) yes I am feeling better - got a 4d scan booked for Saturday to cheer me up as I have been signed off for another week to take it easy and hope that baby doesn't try to make another apperance! :) so I am looking forward to that! How are you feeling hun? Is your SPD going now? Xx

Of course wannabemummy! I've missed you here!!

I see from my profile information that I'm now officially a PF-Addict :shock:

I should get some sleep before working!! I spend WAY to much time in here! lol!!!

I've missed you all loads! Was getting lonely in tri 2 - I'm definitely one of the last of the gang to move up :-D it's good to be here now though! Wow - you have reached PF addict status, that's impressive hun! I'm the same, on here whenever I get a chance!! Xxx

Rachel1509: it's pregnacy yoga, so it's not like I'm running marraton;)

I am doing Yoga at the moment, and it's the best thing I have done, I love it. So if any of you are in the last few weeks see if there is one in your area. After I have done the class it's the best night's sleep I get.

hey ladies, i had a mw app today, still a lil glucose in my urine but the gtt came back fine and it was barely any so just keeping an eye on it. im measuring 32.5 i think so a lil bit ahead but in normal range and baby has deffo moved head down into my pelvis a bit due to pains im getting, hb was 150 average and all seems to be fine and dandy. back again in 2 weeks. how's everyone doing with all these labour watches going on?

Glad your mw appointment went well :) my gtt came back clear too phew!!!

I must admit I'm loving the labour watches but can't believe how many are happening at once!! I wonder if we will be like that? Xx

Omg nonabean they can't do that to you!! Surely your annual leave is for you to take when you deem fit. Have u got a HR department? X

Unfortunately because I work for a massive company, we get our leave rota'd. We still have lieu days we can use where we want, but they dictate when our block leave is!

Can't believe how quickly it's all going now.

How're you all feeling? xx

Love the labour watches, but it's a bit scary!!

Bevg: glad your mw app went well:)

Nonabean: sounds awfull! Will you manage to Get someone to look after the baby?

Wannabemummy: can't wait to see pictures og your lo!!!

Rachel1509: it's pregnacy yoga, so it's not like I'm running marraton;)

I am doing Yoga at the moment, and it's the best thing I have done, I love it. So if any of you are in the last few weeks see if there is one in your area. After I have done the class it's the best night's sleep I get.

I totally agree! I recommend it to everyone! :love:

I am shattered today and have been feeling sick and really burpy...i think it must be the way baby is lying!

I cannot wait for my labour! Love reading all the labour threads!b :)

I'm due 17th march! Expecting a little girl, Grace :) x

Had my 30 weeks scan and review today at the hospital! Baby is healthy, everything is great with me...also found out that the baby is measuring at 3 and a half pounds now lol!! Buzzing..... X x x

I cannot wait for my labour! Love reading all the labour threads!b :)

I feel the exact same! Not scared at all at the moment! Been to my first antenatal class tonight and covered labour and the woman teaching it was quite descriptive and thorough too!

Bring it on!! :dance:

Would love to do pregnancy yoga!! Think I'm getting iCandy pram as a gift :) How lovely!! Bought Moses basket mattress today, V shape pillow for my sleep and a angel care nappy disposer!! How are we all tonight? Glad to see you here wannabmummy xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back