Losing weight.... who's joining me?

Hey all,

Well done to all, everyone is doing great,

Welcome to Ella, Alice and Gemma and good luck xx

I have maintained this week, i think its because i havent been eating proporly, always have my breakfast but dinner and tea have been a bit sparse and sometimes not eating anything at tea because i have been so busy. So i have found that i have been snacking more...sausage rolls this week whoops.

Back on track this week and the fruit bowl has been filled lol.

Good lukc all this week xx

well done everyone is doing so great :clap:

Rach, good luck this week at your weigh in hun :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: welcome Ella. Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow

:wave: welcome HappyAlice. Good luck for your Sunday weigh in (do it before work, you'll weigh less! :wink: :lol: )

:wave: welcome Gemma & Jake. Good luck hun. I always weigh in on a Friday as that is when my SW class is.

amzhunny, maintaing is not gaining!! So well done hun. At least you know where you have strayed a little and are back on track now :cheer:

Fiona, well done on your 3lb loss. Go on girl!! :cheer:

saulino, great going on losing another pant size :clap: Really makes it worthwhile when you start getting into smaller clothes :dance:

Hope everyone has a great week :cheer:

Hi all, well i am back again! i didnt really get going did i...lol
anyway, i have started cutting down this week, i have been eating Mug Shots for lunch (just one obviously..lol) and cutting down at tea time, i am going to try and drink more water too just to flush some crap from my system, i was on track for some walking too this week but the weather had other ideas, great! oh and to top it all off, my scales arent working again...ggrrr...i have only replaced the batteries last month, i am going to get some "normal" ones tomorrow but i reckon i weigh about 12'8ish....we will see tomorrow.x
Good luck to everyone..be good!

:wave: hi all
misslarue well done for maintaining hun thats fab its so easy to lose the plot when you dont weigh in every week :clap:
amz hun well done maintain is better than putting on :hug:
am lost now lol well done everyone who has lost weight this week :clap:

well as you all know i had a real bad start to march and i know if id gone to SW last week i would have gained 2/3 pound :oops: but ive got the courage up this week to go and have lost half a pound :cheer: so i obviously had a real good week last week :D and lost what id put on the week before and some more :cheer:

13 pound so far in total hoping to behave this week and get that 1 pound for my stone next week :pray:

xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies :wave:
I'm back on the wagon again as of today LOL.
Put on the 5lb I lost :wall:
How is everyone else doing?

Welcome back skairdykat and xrachx :wave:

Well done Rach :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thats so good, but you're well chuffed :dance:
And only 1lb to your stone and you know what that means
STICKER!! :lol:
Good luck hun

I didn't go today. Dans still got stridor (croup) so was up most of the night. I was knackered but also I didn't want to take in out in the cold. Got some steriods for him now so hopefully will have a better night tonight.

Hows everyone else doing, its very quiet in here!

Good luck everyone this week :cheer:

well i went out with a friend who i havent seen for a while last night, the first thing she said was 'have you lost weight?' :dance: :dance: :cheer: it made me smile so much! people do notice! except men :roll:

keep up the good work ev1 :hug:

skairdy welcome back hun :wave:
claire great when people notice :cheer: well done hun
misslarue :hug: for you and dan hope he is on the mend now :(

its very quiet in here :think: :think: :think:

well not having too bad a week if i can just behave the next 2 days i might just get my stone sticker :rotfl:
xxxxxxx

hey all, i weight yesterday and i have lost a 1lb so all in all a bit disappointing i have only lost 1 in two weeks but hey ho. I have like 10 week till me wedding to loose 11lb come on Amy you can do it...!!!!

I think i need to try a little harder.

Well done on all your weightlosses and good luck for weigh ins etc.

Welcome back, Rach and SkairdyKat.

xx

well done everyone :clap: :clap: :clap:

well i lost 1 pound this week so better than last weeks half a pound :rotfl: and guess what i got ...................................
A STICKER :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
woohoo i got my 1 stone sticker from SW took me long enough too

misslarue hows dan hun is he any better??? :hug:

Hi

sorry i aint been on here in a while girls been caught up with some things,
Weighed myself on sunday and i am down to 138 pounds lost another 6 pounds

sounds like your all doing great am going away for Easter this weekend so gonna try not to cheat too much but will get back on track wheni return and can get exercising again!

Also start a pilates class on April 1st with a friend :)

Well after announcing I was joining I havent been on since - I just never seem to get the time to post here at the minute :( but Im sure things will settle down soon - well I have lost 1/2 lb - honestly that is all - but I wasnt taking it seroiously but I am now - Darragh's Christening is in nine weeks and I want to buy something nice and feel nice - hope ye are all doing well and Happy Easter :cheer:

saulino hun well done you :clap: :clap: :clap:
nice to see you back the way you are going you will be dropping another size soon :cheer: hope you have a lovely easter weekend xxxx
ella dont get disheartened im sure once you get on it properly the weight will drop off :hug: and half off is better than on :D well done xxxx

well girls ive gone off the rails AGAINNNNNNN :oops:
easter was the only excuse i needed :rotfl: went off the rails valentines then mothers day and now easter lol back on it next week and going to give the exercise another go see if can get some extra off that way
good luck everyone and hope you all have a lovely easter xxxxxx

Thanks rach - after easter is a good time for a fresh new start - good luck :hug: what exercise do you do?

hey everyone,

well done saulino :clap: thats fab and rach is right wont be long till you drop another size.

Ella - 1/2 lb off is better than on well done chick.

Rach - dont worry i have gone completely off track too the only comforted thing is i havent put any weight on. Well i havent even bothered to weigh myself the sunday gone, because i am feeling sorry for myself and have a stinking cold and sore throat and the only things i seem to want to eat is soup and suck on chocolate as it doesnt hurt. I went out sat night and had shed loads of wine and a big fat curry which was delic and as amber was away for the night me and OH stayed out till about 12 and it has completely messed me up and i feel so poorly :( do you all feel sorry for me yet?! :rotfl:

I will weigh in on sunday but i doubt iwill be exercising till my head is on an equilibrium again did manage 16 minutes on my cross trainer yesterday but got off and nearly fainted cos i was so giddy so not doing that just yet!!!!

Good luck all this week xxxx

hello guys im joining you :) i have about 50lb to lose. so i wil be here for some time..im not putting huge amount of pressure on myself,, i need to eat healthy for eddie, im increasing my fruit n veg n cutting down my chocky..
realisticly i would like to loose 2-3 lb a week, so i want to be at my target by the end of the summer hopefully lol..i need to get bk into normal clothes. i hate shopping for +size grrrr.. im already struggling on day 1.. theres to many easter eggs here lol.. im addicted to choc.. need to tell myself i dont like it nemore and have a glass of water lol..

Hi

hopefully this week we will all get back on track!
i ate ALOT of junk this weekend so going back to normal now that i am home.
We got in a car accident on the way home looks like van may be written off so im extremely sore and not sure if i will be able to start my pilates class now :(

good luck this week girls :hug:

:wave: welcome lisa
:clap: :clap: well done everyone :cheer:
Saulino 6lbs is so good, well done :cheer:
Hope you are all alright after your crash? :hug:

Go on Rach, woo hoo! your stone sticker! Yay! :cheer:
Dans much better now thanks hun, stridors all gone and we are back to teething pain! :wink: :lol:

Well there was no weigh in on Friday as it was good friday. Been quite good, but went away for most of the weekend so found it hard to stick too...............was a bit naughty :oops:
Going out tomorrow night to watch the footie so after that I will be 100% good :angel: :lol:

Good luck everyone, hope you all have a good week :cheer:

i did really well for my 1st day..and i already feel better.. but i have a stinking cold.. hoping it will make me loose weight quickly lol...is anyone doing specific diets other than ww and sw and other groups etc.. im trying to calorie count i know 'they' say u need something like 2500 for breasfeeding..im trying to get under 2000, anyone think its ok to go lower than 2000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back