Losing weight.... who's joining me?

I try and go under 2000 hun, because you dont loose any weight if you eat more than you are burning so i have tried to cut down. I am not doing a specific diet and stick to 3 meals a day and if i fancy a snack its fruit..
Typical food for me is banana/yogurt or porridge for breaky, sarny or soup and couple pieces of bread for lunch then a proper tea which i have cut down on potatoes and increased on veg or baked beans or something. I do try and eat earlier as well about 6 pm usually.

i exercise 4 time a week, mon/tues thurs/fri always give myself the weekend off and always have one treat meal which is usually a curry. I walk the dogs every morning aswell to get me going. It has worked as i have lost 3 stone in total so far in nearly 7 months i am just struggling with the last half stone and my saggy belly...tut!!

U will find something which suits you i am sure

Hi hun

i dont think i reach 2500 calories in a typical day .Glad you first day went well though :D
i havent joined any weight lose group just do a home work out prgram which i cant do cuz im so sore :( hope this accident doesnt slow me down now.

yesterday i had about 1500 and today ive had the same.. thought id had miles more.. jsut trying to think of what helathy snacks i can add to boost it a little.. im only taking an average of calories to.. so i might be underestimating slightly

even though you may think fruit do hold calories i think its about 90 for a banana, but they say only one of those a day. Apples are full of sugar also. At the moment my snacks is dairy milk easter egg...whoops....i only have one left and then its back on track, plus i am feeling like poo this week so had no exercise. Amber is teething and wont stop crying!!!!!!

Hi

Amzhunny i hope you get back on track ive beenvery bad from easter as well hard not to eat it when its sitting in your house!
you can do it just eat your last egg and enjoy it :D then you can start again and go back to eating healthy :hug:

All easter eggs have gone!!! The dogs decided to finish one off for us whilst we were out....! But then OH went and bought me some minstrals....nice moral support lol :rotfl: so i ate them and thats it now for chocolate.

Back onto it tomorrow, and going to try and do some exercise, how you feeling saulino?

Hey All :wave:

Rach, how you doing this week hun?? :hug:

Right, I'm not going to SW anymore!!!!! Got there today and again no one had turned up. Rang my old leader (he still does other groups) and our new lady has left. Had enough!! Still doing SW as I love it! but just not going to go to weigh ins.
So according to my scales, I lost 2lb :cheer:

How everyone doing?
Hope we all have good weeks :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: hi all and well done to all who have lost weight :clap:

misslarue glad dans better hun :cheer: sounds like your SW clubs been a right pain lately :(

well girls dont know whats going on but im still off the rails have had only 1 good day out of 9 :oops: and its christophers 1st birthday 2moro so thats another bad day cos of the party food :rotfl:

will definately get back on it sunday and be extra good not been to sw this week and not going next week as i have to work so ive got a week and a half to try and reverse any damage done lol will have to be an absolute angel
my trouble is i comfort eat and this is a very bad time for us at the moment we have 1st birthday 2moro which has upset me as hes growing too quick easter is always a bad time as my son jamie was still born at easter so i get very low around that time we also have his 2nd anniversary coming up and before that i have my best friends 1st anniversary of her death so a really crappy month

anyway enough of making everyone miserable hope everyones having a good week xxxxxxx

Hi

Misslarue sorry your SW was so crappy for you but im sure you will do just as well without going :)

Rach i cannot believe Christopher is 1 omg Happy Birthday!!
dont worry about it get it all over with this weekend then start over :hug:
Sorry Easter is such a hard time for you stay strong hun , and if you need to talk were always here :hug:

Have a good weekend everyone :D

hey all, well lost 2 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks didnt weigh in last week due to shameful fatty week of curry and chocolate. SO all in all i am pleased, got back to exercise yesterday as not been feeling great this week.

How is everyone doing? I have exactly 8 weeks till my wedding now and to get to my pre-preg weight i need to loose 10lb i am starting to fit back into all my clothes wooo hoooo.

Have a good week all xxx

p.s. hope u r feeling better saulino

Hi

:cheer: I am so pleased for you huni think 1 10 pounds is very doable in that amount of time good luck i know you can do it!!!!

Thank you i am still very sore we lost our vehicle ( it got written off ) and they didnt pay our our loan so now we cant get another new vehicle and we are scrambling to try and get a very cheap one as weve been out twice since the accident and pushing around the double stroller hurts my back sooo much its unbelieveable and Bernie is much worse off then i am so it really sucks! but ill stop rambling bout that :)
hope everyone has a great week :hug:

Hi

weighed myself yesterday and i am 135 now lost another 3 pounds in 6 days :cheer: how im doing it i have no clue!

wahay saulino well done!! thats fab news.

Sorry to hear about your car hope you find one soon, we couldnt survive without our car.

Well my diet is in full swing today, we had a full day on wedding stuff yesterday didnt get home till 6 and was tired so we had a takeaway!! me mum has gone and bought me a huge choco bar too i think i will be a good girl and throw it away or hide it and be strong!!!

Hi

Thank you hun
Be strong hun! only a few more weeks until your wedding just think of how you will feel if you accomplish your goal :D
:hug:

well i wasnt strong...well kind of.

Had Amber down to hospital today (she is fine) and hadnt eaten all day, got back at 4.30pm and needed sugar so had a couple of cubes of chocolate!! But whilst she was napping went on my cross trainer for 16 minutes my time is creeping up!

Hi all, well i weighed myself at my mums on sunday and i was 12'5 so thats 3lb down!...i have been good over easter (how, i will never no!) i am sticking to my 3 meals a day but i have had a couple of slip ups but nothing too drastic, keep up the good work everyone, i am going to be a bit stricter this week.x

Hiya :wave: Can I join you?

It was my first WW meeting this evening..we don't own scales at home so I had no idea how much I weighed.. 11st 10 :oops:

Currently stuffing all the chocolate humanly possible in my gob before diet starts tomorrow hehe!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

Char :)

Hey can I join you all too?

I weigh 12st :oops: (Shame!) and I am a size 14 :( I want to loose 2st by July 31st (Our first family holiday :) ) and realistically get down to a size 12 maybe even a size 10. I'm not doing WW or SW, i'm just eating a certain amount of calories each day, my calorie limit is 1400 a day, aiming to loose 2lb a week. I'm doing 10 mins on our elliptical strider each day, not alot I know but i'll gradually do more! Hope you're all doing well, Look forward to chatting you all and encouraging eachother! xXx

poppy160 said:
Hiya :wave: Can I join you?

Currently stuffing all the chocolate humanly possible in my gob before diet starts tomorrow hehe!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome Poppy and good luck xx

Welcome Princess, you have to start somewhere with exercise and 10 mins on a strider is good..i started with 5 mins on a cross trainer and now i can do 20 mins easy just takes time. Good luck xxxx

Hi

amzhunny so glad everything was fine :)

xrachx great job on the 3 pounds thats excellent!

poppy160 and princess_puddles welcome to you both :) i love seeing new people join.

princess_puddles i am not with any place either just watch what i eat and how much i eat at once . :) and its worked great for me ,. Your goal is completely realistic.
Good luck everyone!!!!!

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back