Anyone else losing weight!?

Amanda

Reaction score
I've been losing weight a bit for the past week, and just wondered if it was normal at this stage. I seem bigger, but weigh less!! :shock:

I was 11 st before I got pg, and put on weight really quickly. I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks!! I have steadily put on the weight, but was not at all bothered. A week ago, I was 12 st 8 lb. Today, I am 12 st 4 lb. I have been going down a pound every couple of days. If anything, I would have thought that I would have been putting more on, due to me being confined to the sofa with nothing but the fridge to keep me company, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Like I said, I do look bigger, but weigh less. :? :shock:

No such luck i am getting bigger by the day!!

baby might be taking all your goodness... so baby is putting weight on but your loosing..

have you mentioned it to your Mw?

x

No idea - don't own any scales and have never been weighed since becoming preggers. Even though I think it's highly unlikely that I've lost any weight, I feel like a beached whale and everything I wear seems to be getting tighter :shock: !

apparently its normal for your weight to stabilize in the last few weeks and decline from then on in..but i think that is from about 38 weeks onwards so check with your midwife about your weight loss.
i lost weight in the first few months i think that was due to morning sickness though!

I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow so I'll check with her then. I don't feel any different and still look huge so I'm not too worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back