***June Testing Thread***

Hey ladies,
I was lurking here earlier in the week debating joining the testing thread this month. Been here many times before and I've stepped away as to try and manage my mental health in the past few months.

Our IVF went on hold, like everyone's with Covid. Thankfully once they got the green light we were pretty much ready to get going as soon as we were ready. We started late May and had a day 5 embryo transfer on 8th June. I've always been a test early type of person which has led to a lot of disappointment!! But :poas: addict I am and I can't help myself :lol:

I tested yesterday (then realising it was a year since my ectopic surgery) and couldn't believe my eyes.

Praying it's a sticky one and in the right place. Third time lucky eh!

Hoping this month is a fruitful one for all

View attachment 91002

Massive congratulations! You've had quite the journey. Would you like me to add you to the first post with a BFP?

Another BFN! Still no sign of AF but don't think its gonna happen this month. Think I'm just having an odd cycle. I keep thinking that I'm having symptoms and then next thing it feels like AF about to arrive.

Massive congratulations! You've had quite the journey. Would you like me to add you to the first post with a BFP?

Thank you! Yes please, that would be really lovely :)

5dpo today and getting cramps like AF is going to come! What is going on?? Really hope it’s not going to come early :(

Can I please be added to the 22nd. New to forum BUT not new to TTC. Hoping this is our month for the BFP. Best of wishes to all you mommies TTC and Congrats to all that received their BFP
@kels1234

Can I please be added to the 22nd. New to forum BUT not new to TTC. Hoping this is our month for the BFP. Best of wishes to all you mommies TTC and Congrats to all that received their BFP
@kels1234
Welcome, you've been added, best of luck!

7 or 8dpo so super early! But I’ve been getting cramps since 5dpo so thought I’d do a test this morning - so shocked to see two lines! I’ll keep testing to see like progression. Hoping it’s all ok, I’ve never got a line this early before. My last two pregnancies were 11dpo and 13dpo before I got a line like this! Xx

Reactions: LJD
7 or 8dpo so super early! But I’ve been getting cramps since 5dpo so thought I’d do a test this morning - so shocked to see two lines! I’ll keep testing to see like progression. Hoping it’s all ok, I’ve never got a line this early before. My last two pregnancies were 11dpo and 13dpo before I got a line like this! Xx
Oh my goodness! Those faint lines! Can’t wait to see them getting darker! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Xx

Just caught up! Wow congratulations on the BFPs so far and baby dust to the rest! :)

I'm currently ovulating! DTD every 2 or so days. Very busy with work right now! How is everyone getting on during this strange time?

OMFG hun, I am so happy to see this! I’m going to blame baby hormones but I got a bit emotional seeing this. I am praying for a sticky bean for you xx
Thanks lovely! I’m so happy and emotional as well :D I was going to wait until I got a strong BFP to post in our FB group... so I’ll update in there in a couple of days hopefully <3 xxx

Thanks lovely! I’m so happy and emotional as well :D I was going to wait until I got a strong BFP to post in our FB group... so I’ll update in there in a couple of days hopefully <3 xxx
I don’t blame you for waiting for the fb group, you have a fab line already though so can only see it getting stronger xx

That's an AMAZING line for 8dpo!!
:yay::yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back