***June Testing Thread***

Ok, so I’m starting to believe it’s true! :angel: Didn’t sleep a wink last night and did Another one this morning. From top 29th May, then yesterday morning, next one yesterday afternoon and bottom one this morning! I’m starting to believe it! I think I’ll give it until Monday then phone the docs... <3

57196DB9-9B86-4A42-871F-ABCC513DDA43.jpeg

Ok, so I’m starting to believe it’s true! :angel: Didn’t sleep a wink last night and did Another one this morning. From top 29th May, then yesterday morning, next one yesterday afternoon and bottom one this morning! I’m starting to believe it! I think I’ll give it until Monday then phone the docs... <3

View attachment 90958
Congratulations!! <3

Hello! Good luck everyone for this month, fingers crossed!!
Please can I have the 17th June please x

View attachment 90958
CONGRATULATIONS!! Can I add you as a bfp?

CONGRATULATIONS!! Can I add you as a bfp?
I don’t have a clue what that means but yeah go ahead haha? Enlighten me what that means? Obviously I know what BFP is but add me to where? Xx

I don’t have a clue what that means but yeah go ahead haha? Enlighten me what that means? Obviously I know what BFP is but add me to where? Xx

U get :bfp: beside your name on first page. :)

Can i br added to the 22nd please. Heh decided to try a little earlier hehehehe. X

Congratulations LJD. Not my month, AF got me early again.

good luck to the rest of you testing this month x

Hi all.

I’ve lurked around the forums since last September. My husband had a vasectomy reversal last April with average sperm count and low motility. We gave up ‘officially’ TTC in May because the odds were stacked against us and we’re neither of us getting any younger.

However, Mother Nature has other plans and after DTD ONCE(!) in May (I’m a nurse, frontline, knackered and just not up for a hanky Panky) we’ve tested positive. We’re both in total shock.

Due Feb 10th 2021. Had my son in 2011 and met some amazing girls that I’m still friends with on this forum. Hope we can all be on this journey together!! ❤️

Hi all.

I’ve lurked around the forums since last September. My husband had a vasectomy reversal last April with average sperm count and low motility. We gave up ‘officially’ TTC in May because the odds were stacked against us and we’re neither of us getting any younger.

However, Mother Nature has other plans and after DTD ONCE(!) in May (I’m a nurse, frontline, knackered and just not up for a hanky Panky) we’ve tested positive. We’re both in total shock.

Due Feb 10th 2021. Had my son in 2011 and met some amazing girls that I’m still friends with on this forum. Hope we can all be on this journey together!! ❤️
Oh wow congrats! So how many weeks are you?! Amazing! I worked mine out using the first day of last AF and worked out as 14th feb (valentines day) but not had anything official to say so yet obviously xxxxx

Hi all, never posted on here before but have been watching everybody’s progress since Dec/Jan, so lovely how supportive everyone is on here. Thought for the first month I’d get involved (not sure I’m posting in the right place or even doing this correctly) but thought it may bring me a bit of luck! Testing the 11th

Oh wow congrats! So how many weeks are you?! Amazing! I worked mine out using the first day of last AF and worked out as 14th feb (valentines day) but not had anything official to say so yet obviously xxxxx

Thanks, you too!! I just used an in-line calculator. First day of last period was 6th May so apparently I’m 4 weeks 4 days, but I’ll await the scan! Xxx

Thanks, you too!! I just used an in-line calculator. First day of last period was 6th May so apparently I’m 4 weeks 4 days, but I’ll await the scan! Xxx
Same. Mine was 10th May! So we’re close then... yeah just a guess at this stage isn’t it... xx

Hi all.

Awe congrats lovely news xxx

Hi all.

Congrats on your bfp! What a lovely surprise!:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back