***June Testing Thread***

And thank you ladies! Please someone ease my mind and say I’m still in with a chance from our session 2 nights ago? I’m already disappointed knowing tonight probably won’t happen...

Just gotta get out of my head and focus on DH.

ooh I hope you managed to persuade him! You are still in with a chance though even if you don’t, I’m convinced my little girl was conceived from little swimmers deposited in there 3 days before ovulation, a super strong line like that and lots of ewcm should mean ovulation is imminent x

And thank you ladies! Please someone ease my mind and say I’m still in with a chance from our session 2 nights ago? I’m already disappointed knowing tonight probably won’t happen...

Just gotta get out of my head and focus on DH.

I don't see why not! I always thought the point was to get those sperms up there before you ovulate.

No BD for us last night :( OPK still crazy dark but not as dark as yesterday so I think we’ve missed our chance. It’s ok, if I am in fact ovulating now that means my cycles are returning to 30ish days instead of 40-42.

I’ve never seen DH in such a terrible mood. It was frightening. He wasn’t angry, just stressed to the point of panic. He’s a bar manager and can’t work until this damn quarantine is lifted. The stress built up to a breaking point I guess.

Maybe it’s selfish to even be considering another baby. We have 4 kids in a small 2-bedroom house. We were looking to upsize or build on when our income was obliterated by the quarantine. Now I don’t know if we ever can. So maybe it’s for the best.

good luck to all of you!!

No BD for us last night :( OPK still crazy dark but not as dark as yesterday so I think we’ve missed our chance. It’s ok, if I am in fact ovulating now that means my cycles are returning to 30ish days instead of 40-42.

I’ve never seen DH in such a terrible mood. It was frightening. He wasn’t angry, just stressed to the point of panic. He’s a bar manager and can’t work until this damn quarantine is lifted. The stress built up to a breaking point I guess.

Maybe it’s selfish to even be considering another baby. We have 4 kids in a small 2-bedroom house. We were looking to upsize or build on when our income was obliterated by the quarantine. Now I don’t know if we ever can. So maybe it’s for the best.

good luck to all of you!!
Oh wow, wish i read the the whole damn post before replying. Waa excited for you lol.
Hope your hubby is feeling better today.
My thoughts are when were old are we going to regret having another child thay we wanted or having a bigger house that you'll well as soon as all the kids have moved out. Do you still live in West Midlands? X

I’m out ladies :witch: AF showed up bang on time today so onto cycle 7 for me!
Lots of luck for everyone testing this month xxx

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, but have been on a long infertility journey for the past four years, including two miscarriages. Can I have the 26th testing slot? I am doing my first complete round of fertility treatments this month with Letrozol and Novarel. Just did my trigger shot yesterday and had three dominant follicles to release. Hoping for a positive this month!

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, but have been on a long infertility journey for the past four years, including two miscarriages. Can I have the 26th testing slot? I am doing my first complete round of fertility treatments this month with Letrozol and Novarel. Just did my trigger shot yesterday and had three dominant follicles to release. Hoping for a positive this month!
Welcome and good luck x

Added you in! Hope it all works for you.They added letrozole for me this cycle with OPK and IUI, had low counts though so not very hopeful.

Hey ladies,
I was lurking here earlier in the week debating joining the testing thread this month. Been here many times before and I've stepped away as to try and manage my mental health in the past few months.

Our IVF went on hold, like everyone's with Covid. Thankfully once they got the green light we were pretty much ready to get going as soon as we were ready. We started late May and had a day 5 embryo transfer on 8th June. I've always been a test early type of person which has led to a lot of disappointment!! But :poas: addict I am and I can't help myself :lol:

I tested yesterday (then realising it was a year since my ectopic surgery) and couldn't believe my eyes.

Praying it's a sticky one and in the right place. Third time lucky eh!

Hoping this month is a fruitful one for all

456dp5dt.JPG

Hey ladies,
I was lurking here earlier in the week debating joining the testing thread this month. Been here many times before and I've stepped away as to try and manage my mental health in the past few months.

Our IVF went on hold, like everyone's with Covid. Thankfully once they got the green light we were pretty much ready to get going as soon as we were ready. We started late May and had a day 5 embryo transfer on 8th June. I've always been a test early type of person which has led to a lot of disappointment!! But :poas: addict I am and I can't help myself :lol:

I tested yesterday (then realising it was a year since my ectopic surgery) and couldn't believe my eyes.

View attachment 91002
That’s amazing!! Massive congratulations to you - you must be over the moon! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust and praying for a healthy happy pregnancy xx

Hey ladies,

View attachment 91002
Congrats! Must be hard to get excited when you’ve had a tough time in the past but hopefully this is the one - keep us updated xxx

Hi I am back usibg this forum now that were ttc our second. I did a test yesterday (12th) but unfortunately got a BFN. I still have no period and am now 3 days late. I am going to be testing again on 15th so could I have that date please?

Let's see what this next month brings us, baby dust to us all!

5 - @LJD :bfp:
6 - @babylove2016 :witch:
11 - @jorgi :bfp:
13 - @rb101 :witch:
17 - @Hannah1678
19 - @hannahm987
20 - @Carise
22 - @wannabmummy, @PeanutButter
24 - @Kholl
25 - @kels1234
26 - @PeacefulMama
28 - @MrsV321

:clover:

I’m out 3 days early! So gutted :shakehead:
Congrats @Sydney! Lovely to see a BFP <3
Baby dust to the rest left to test this month Xx

Just passing by to congratulate the BFP of this month and to wish my good luck to the ladies who still have to test!! <3<3 Baby dust to all of you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back