***June Testing Thread***

Can I have the 13th please Kels.
Think I’m having a dodgy cycle this month so I’m not too optimistic.
DTD a few times during my usual fertile window but I don’t seem to have hit any positive OPKs or seen any spikes in BBT yet. if ov is late I’m hoping we get a second chance once my OH has finished his night shifts.

good luck for next month xx :dust:

Let's see what this next month brings us, baby dust to us all!

:clover:
Can I have the 5th please?

@LJD @rb101 You've both been added. Hoping this is our month! I'm doing my first IUI this month with femara, so here's hoping! Xx

@LJD @rb101 You've both been added. Hoping this is our month! I'm doing my first IUI this month with femara, so here's hoping! Xx

How exciting I have got everything crossed for you I hope this is our month! Xx

Can I have 22nd Please? Good luck everyone... I hope June is full of :bfp:‘s!! X

Hello,

I was on the ttc thread around xmas time. Got a BFP in Feb and had a miscarriage at the end of March. I'm currently having my 2nd period since then. My next testing date is July 2nd but I just want to say hello again :)

Good luck ladies x

Hello,

I was on the ttc thread around xmas time. Got a BFP in Feb and had a miscarriage at the end of March. I'm currently having my 2nd period since then. My next testing date is July 2nd but I just want to say hello again :)

Good luck ladies x
So sorry to hear about your loss. I remember you from around the holidays. Hope you get your rainbow so very soon! Xx

Can I have 6th please? Good luck ladies - let’s hope this month is a good’un for us all! X

Can I have 20th Please ...
May obviously wasn’t my month as AF was 6 days late

Good luck everyone

Congratulations @LJD

ThAnkyou! Although I’m still in denial. I’m going to do another first response tomorrow and Sunday then may do a normal one! I have taken two today and both shown a line but I’m still doubting it... which I’m sure is normal. But ThAnkyou! I’m not sure what to even do next just been googling when to notify doctor etc... I’m so new to this! Xx

ThAnkyou! Although I’m still in denial. I’m going to do another first response tomorrow and Sunday then may do a normal one! I have taken two today and both shown a line but I’m still doubting it... which I’m sure is normal. But ThAnkyou! I’m not sure what to even do next just been googling when to notify doctor etc... I’m so new to this! Xx
hooray! Starting the month out well! Let us know how you make out tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back